CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Crown Princess - Tahiti Feb 17th (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/258178-crown-princess-tahiti-feb-17th.html)

Dall November 27th, 2001 11:14 PM

Crown Princess - Tahiti Feb 17th

Booked it today - Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Christmas Island and cross the equator by ship! Oh, and did I mention Hawaii? LOL
Wish we could have waited for the Lei'd cruise, but can't get away in May.
Anyone want to join us???

Dall

sailinglisa November 27th, 2001 11:22 PM

Re: Crown Princess - Tahiti Feb 17th

Woooooo hooooooo!!!!!!

DougH November 27th, 2001 11:35 PM

Me , me, ME! This was one om my top two favorite cruises! You will LOVE this trip, maybe if other things fall thru I'll join you and Pat :)

Doug
(and I'm really jealous of this one Dall)

Dall November 27th, 2001 11:41 PM

Come on Doug - JOin us! I know that this one would almost make you give up an Alaska cruise! LOL
It's only two weeks, and the ship is nowhere near full, so LOTS of room for everyone!
Take a look at the itinerary, then drool some more, call your T/A, and book it!

Dall

heatherbc November 27th, 2001 11:46 PM

Dall,

Have they made you an honourary Hawaiian yet ? Must be coming soon.

Great trip !!

ribaholic November 28th, 2001 02:35 AM

i'm considering that itinerary for later in the year. i'll look forward to hearing about it.

wish i could go on that voyage, but i "have" to be in Salt Lake City all of Feb. covering the winter olympic games. it's part of my job and it's tough... but somebody has to do it!

tim

Theresa November 28th, 2001 05:29 AM

Dall,

If you and Pat are treating - I think I can rearrange my schedule and be there in February ;-)

What a trip! I guess I will have to settle for my cruise to the Caribbean next month and my cruise to Alaska next summer. The sacrafices I have to make are enormous.

Congrats!
Theresa

Divetex November 28th, 2001 05:49 AM

Lucky you and Pat, indeed. Good for you, Dall! They say "You can't go back," but I'm betting you can. Try a shark dive, Dall.

Mgram November 28th, 2001 06:36 AM

CONGRATS Dall & Pat...my dream AND my 2nd favorite ship! Have a blast! Mgram

CruiseAholic November 28th, 2001 06:42 AM

Dall & Pat,

I USED to like you! LOL

Congrats, I'm JEALOUS!

Mermaid November 28th, 2001 06:58 AM

Congrats Dall! You must be beaming today. Sounds like a winner to me. And I'm drooling also.

nieciez November 28th, 2001 07:05 AM

Sounds great Dall.....sure wish I could go. Will have to wait till October for Hawaii.

DeniseZ

Marti November 28th, 2001 01:12 PM

Hi Dall - Absolutely wonderful! One of my dream cruises! If your luggage feels heavier than usual, better check it! You may find a couple of stowaways!

Enjoy,
Marti

SeaFan November 28th, 2001 01:34 PM

Your cruise is one of my dream cruises, I sure hope to do it someday. Congratulation Dall on the booking, hope you have a wonderful time.

susancruzs November 28th, 2001 08:41 PM

Enjoy that cruise, I did that one in 99 and thought it was great! I'm looking to do it again when I can spend some time ahead of the cruise in Tahiti. The flying for that trip did me in but I'd still do it again in a minute! I really enjoyed Christmas Island even though Princess down played it and people thought it was boring I just loved the simplicity of it. If you don't have back trouble, make sure you do some 4 wheelin' as well as some snorkeling. Enjoy! Sue

Lady Jag November 28th, 2001 10:23 PM

Hey Dall! Congrats on your new booking! I'd love to hear all about this cruise when you two get back. Our cruise friends are thinking about doing this itinerary and want us to go with them in a couple years. (Yes, we DO plan ahead, don't we?!) Take good notes and fill us in when you return!