Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2001, 07:01 PM
Passenger

Default Best Western Marina Park Hotel, Miami

Hi Cruisemates,

Has anyone stay at this hotel in Miami, if so how was it? We are booked for 3 nights at the end of Jan. and would like some feed back on it. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old December 26th, 2001, 09:00 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to JeffStern
Default Re: Best Western Marina Park Hotel, Miami

As a "local," it's one of several hotels that I usually recommend in the downtown Miami area. It's near Bayside, the Port, and a short ride to South Beach.
Nice hotel. Nothing special, but nice, clean, comfortable, etc;
Old December 26th, 2001, 09:47 PM
dezertcruzer (jennifer)

Jeff,
Partly based on your continuing recommendations, Jose and I will be there tomorrow night! We'll see you Friday at the Melee in FLL!
jennifer
Old December 27th, 2001, 01:34 PM
Robocop

Jennifer,
My wife and I stayed there this Sept specifically because we had heard so many differing reports. Not only were we able to get the Managers Special at $69 a night, but that was for a room on the top floor, center, non-smoking, overlooking the bay! I have posted photos of this room in the photo gallery under the Explorer 9/15 title. Very large, clean and most satisfactory place to stay and so convienent to Bayside! Looks like this will be our preffered hotel from now on.
Jim
Old December 28th, 2001, 03:58 PM
starlady

We have also read some positive and negative reviews on this hotel, but have decided to take a chance and stay at this hotel. We have reservations for January 26, 2002. We will be leaving on the Voyager on January 27th. We hope all goes well, this is our first cruise.