Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2002, 08:48 PM
susancruzs

Default Check Out Photo Gallery

WOW! There are some super pictures posted in the Gallery of the Melee at the Marriott and the Golden cruise! Wonderful! Boy, they really make you wish that you were there. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Thanks for the great pics! Susan will be cruisin' on the Summit and in some pictures hopefully, with frozen thingee in hand!!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
sailinglisa

Default Re: Check Out Photo Gallery

Boy - you guys going on the Summit look like you're in for a good time....maybe you will be lucky and Kuki will model the thong for you! lol
Old January 6th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

They are GREAT pics.. Thanks Ray and Tweety for posting. We're finally home in Calgary, and eventually I'll get organized and post some too.

It truly was a GREAT group to be with, and we had terrific fun. I certainly didn't want this cruise to end!!!

I'm also delighted to report that I returned home to my father's condition improving and possibly coming home from hospital.
I guess having my sister and nephew , and then my niece here was truly GOOD medicine for him!

Regards,
Kuki
Old January 7th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Gaile

Great news Kuki, does that mean you have to keep cruising so they will stay there with him :-)

Gaile
CM Host Tweety
Old January 7th, 2002, 01:16 AM
Admiral

ZOWIE !!! Those are some great pix. I think I will have a hangover tomorrow just from looking at all the frozen thingees and other beverages of choice.

It was so cool to be able to put faces with names I have come to know over the past year. Everyone really seemed to be having an AbFab time.

I can't wait to hear what the DR staff had to say about the antlers. Or, for that matter, the reactions of the other passengers. ("Psst, Ethel ... are those people horny or what?")

Kuki, I'm glad that Dad is doing better. Between the two of us, we might be able to build one functional parent with spare parts.

I think everyone should pay off their credit cards REAL FAST and book the Let's Get Lei'd Cruise. This is a gang to cruise with, obviously !!!

Sorry to have missed the Melee at the Marriott. REALLY cheap airfare popped up at the last minute but with the PamdaMom problem AND a bad cold, it just was not a happening thing.

So glad that everyone had such a terrific time. Seven days just isn't long enough. It's a warm up.

pamda
Old January 7th, 2002, 08:02 AM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)

Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing the experience with those of us landlocked!

DeniseZ
Old January 7th, 2002, 10:26 AM
re

Great pictures, can't wait to hear all about it.