Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Admiral

Default Horny In Hawaii !!!

(I'll bet THAT got your attention !!!)

This is to advise the lally-gaggers who have not yet signed up for the Let's Get Lei'd cruise that, after an extremely high-level conversation among Mr. Moose, our TA -- Ginny, and the small pamda that EXTRA antlers have been ordered in anticipation of even more CruiseMates deciding to come along for the adventure.

Kuki and Queeg are polishing their golf clubs in anticipation of some of the most beautiful courses in the world.

The Kukis and we will be arriving in Honolulu on May 10 to take advantage of all the beauties of Hawaii, pre-cruise. Queeg says he will NOT buy Maui for me, even though I asked nicely.

I'll leave it up to Kuki to recap some of the madcap plans we have already made (participation is not required -- you can just pretend that you don't know us ...).

But I can add to his feature on the Home Page that cruising with a group is terrific. Meeting old friends for the first time is an experience that cannot be equaled.

Who's in charge of the countdown clock?

pamda
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Seabreez

Default Re: Horny In Hawaii !!!

Pamda
You are going to LOVE the islands and being with all the CM gang.
Wish my hubby Jim and I could join you. Maybe in the future.
A "lurker" but wanting to become more familiar with you all
Pat
Old January 11th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Admiral

Hmph. Got MY attention, anyway. And here I thought moose had antlers.
Old January 11th, 2002, 02:21 PM
Ginny

Yes I'm with Pamda, it's time to start booking this fabulous repo. cruise on the Summit on 5/13/02 before it's too late. She starts in Honolulu and visits all the Hawaiin Islands and then continues on with five relaxing SEA days before ending in Vancouver.
WOW!! What a cruise and at knock dead prices.

Happy Cruising!
Ginny
Old January 11th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Admiral

We were stationed there for 3 years and wish we were going with you all.......I envy all going.......you will have a wonderful time!
Rick
Old January 11th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Robocop

I might add that I just got off the phone with our wonderful Ginny and finialized our booking as well. It will be THE cruise to remember, and considering the wonderful success the Golden cruise was, that is saying something! I really hope to see over a hundred of my new old friends onboard! If you have ever thought about a cruise, much less a longer cruise, much less a cruise to the wonderful Hawaiian Islands, then this is THE cruise you really must take, the prices are just fantastic as they were locked in at a tremendous rate! It just doesn't get any better than this people!
Jim
Community Staff Leader
Old January 11th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

I've heard from Pamda.. cause she doesn't stop talking <g>.. that these are not going to be any old antlers the "Get Lei'd Group" will be receiving. There's a plan in place to make our sequined Golden antlers look like the zircon of antlerdom.

Just in case anyone has been forgotten, or hadn't heard some of the planned ODDvents for the "CruiseMates Let's Get Lei'd Cruise", here's a run down.

May 12 (pre cruise) in Honolulu.. the CruiseMates Luweee.. That's a Luau for people in need of therapy.
Then...
- The Wild Kingdom Cocktail Party...everyone required to wear some sort of animal paraphenallia. (anything from bunny slippers, to macaw shirts.. to full moose regalia acccepted)
- The Fabulous Door Decorating contest.. with extra points awarded for special themes, and fabulous prizes!!
- The Lanai (balcony) Decorating contest... required Hawaiian Motif.. and fabulous prizes
- The Mystical Miniature Golf Treasure Hunt.. the course will be laid out throughout the ship.. contestants will be required to find the holes, and play them in order, and will be required to collect,and return to the score keepers, specific items related to each hole.
-getting into areas where some of the holes are located may require security clearance, so prepare to be innovative.
- The Ugliest Aloha Shirt in Existance Contest...with Pamda and Mrs Kuki judging because they should both know the true defination of ugly from peering at their spouses every day.
- The Team Pool Tug of War.. you can be on the winning team, or you can be on Pamda's team.
- For the golfers in the crowd, we'll have different "games" set up on the islands combined with some 'kukiness" to level the playing field.

There's more ODDvents in the works, but we have to keep the weird stuff a secret.

-
Old January 11th, 2002, 04:48 PM
First Mate

Too bad that Celebrity doesn't have those horse races like Princess does.
You guys could all buy a horse, I'd love to see how you'd decorate him/her. I can picture antlers, hawaian shirt, hula skirt and being ridden by a pflamingo jockey!

Can't wait to see photos of this group

Doug
Old January 11th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Admiral

One other rather important note for anyone now crazy enough to actually want to join the Hawaii bound gang.
Celebrity's pricing on their web site has been making significant jumps upwards on most categories.
I saw outside cabins listed for $1699, when Ginny (our TA) has them for $899 (less if one passenger is over 55)
Another GREAT senior's rate we have is $1079 for a CAT 1A balcony cabin, which Celeb is offering for $2049.
And we still have CAT2 balc cabin with no age restrictions for $1099.

This is INCREDIBLE pricing for an 11 NIGHT CRUISE on a wonderful new ship!!

Just to offer a comparison.. two years ago we paid $2400 for our standard balcony cabin on a similar Hawaii cruise. PLUS air. So, even though air to Hawaii can be costly, NOW really is a good time to jump in if you've been considering a Hawaii cruise!!!!

Hope U ALL come along... If the fun ever stops on this one, you don't have to buy my drinks<G>

Regards,
Kuki
Old January 11th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Admiral

>>>>>Pamda
You are going to LOVE the islands and being with all the CM gang.
Wish my hubby Jim and I could join you. Maybe in the future.
A "lurker" but wanting to become more familiar with you all
Pat>>>>>

Pat.. happy to see U De Lurk!!! We love meeting "newbies" to the site. Post often.. and one day we''ll get to meet on board!!!

Regards,
Kuki
Old January 11th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Admiral

Kuki obviously doesn't know the tricks of winning water tug of war.

We'll show him !!!

Just because he's a foot (or more) taller than I and outweighs me by (mumble) pounds doesn't mean a a thing !!! Pamda knows how to haul the hawsers !!!

The Moose doesn't have the first chance !!!

My wet t-shirt will say, "WARNING !!! The consumption of umbrella drinks may make you think that you are bigger and stronger than I am." Hahahahaha.

Side bets will be taken.

pamda -- thinking that May is too far away and just might have to sleath away.
Old January 11th, 2002, 07:57 PM
susancruzs

Boy, seeing as I almost always travel alone, this will be a really fun cruise for me! I absolutely cannot wait and seeing as I am big on audience participation, this should be right up my alley so to speak!!! Who is doing the countdown clock, let's speed it up a bit but after the "chick trip", I promised them I'd slow it down while they were gone. Wish they could join the "lei'd" trip, too! The more the better, come on all you lurkers, book this trip!!! A fun time will be had by all, I'm sure! Sue
Old January 11th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Admiral

Sue ...

Don't let Kuki steal you. You are my anchorwoman for the pool tug of war. Or else.

I am having so much fun just thinking about it.

pamda -- who can run faster than Kuki in golf shoes.
Old January 11th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Jeez - and I thought we were gonna talk about something else on this topic!

Wish we could go but it's during the school year and that's a "no-no" now. :o(
Old January 12th, 2002, 02:26 AM
Admiral

Now let's be honest... from the two pictures above it's quite easy to see that Pamda is the devilish, hooliganesque type. While Mrs. Kuki and I are obviously the reserved, who you want to be your best friends type.

So, you decide... who would you want on the end of your rope <G>
Old January 12th, 2002, 10:58 AM
susancruzs

Tough decision but I must go with the Pamda, Kuki issued the challenge and we're gonna do it. Come on everyone! Join the fun and book this cruise! Susan will be cruisin' on the Summit and winning the tug of war!!!
Old January 12th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Capt'n Queeg

Yeah but...

It's easy to see in the pictures below that Kuki and Mrs. Kuki are MUCH older than P&A.

Old January 12th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Admiral

Well, sorry Kuki....but 'blood' IS thicker than water(or umbrella drinks), so I have to put my $ on 'twin' pamda!!! And I know just how sly, crafty and innovative she truely can be....!!! Queeg....keep practicing with that new camera.....I will NOT forgive you if you are not at the top of your game to capture pics of all this!!!!!!!! Mgram
Old January 12th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Admiral

Who on earth would anyone marry that dorky-looking kid with the "Alfalfa" hair-do, sneaky eyes and the big ears?

I guess that would be me.

But everyone will recognize him on the Let's Get Lei'd cruise because his hair still looks the same. He doesn't have Bad Hair Days, he has a Bad Hair Life.

pamda -- off to discipline Queeg for posting those pix.
Old January 13th, 2002, 06:53 PM
susancruzs

Oh, but they are so cute and I like when he posts those "unexpected" pics! I think it's quite fun, but may not feel the same way in May!!! As no one on the boards has seen me yet! No digital so I can't post my pic! I'll be the mystery person but I might do one from work right before the cruise so everyone recognizes me!!! Susan will be cruisin' Is it four months away?? Yahooo!
Old January 14th, 2002, 02:49 AM
First Mate

you are all in trouble now