Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2002, 01:31 AM
Korinne

Default BIg Deal! Who Cares! Right?

WOW!!! I was just wondering how long it's been since I first found Cruise Mates and posted my first message and it was 12-17-01 !!!
I went back and looked in the older messages! I know it probably doesn't mean anything to anyone else,but these past 6 weeks have been the most enjoyable getting to meet all of you. And ....what's so amazing to me is,I am actually going to meet people in person on my next cruise whom I would have never met other wise if it wasn't for Cruise mates! I can't wait to get home every day from work and see whats been posted while I was away from this computer!! See What you all have done to me?? OK..OK...I'm going to bed now,that's all I wanted to say about that! :-) Yawnzzzzzzzzz lol
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2002, 06:54 AM
Mary Lou

Default Re: BIg Deal! Who Cares! Right?

Korine:
We are very happy you found us. And I'm thrilled that you are going to get to meet so many CruiseMates on your next cruise.
I know what you mean about enjoying reading the boards. This is a great community of folks and a great wealth of cruise information.
Before you know it, your six weeks will have turned into six months....six years......
Have a great day.
Mary Lou
Thursday Chat Host
Old January 31st, 2002, 11:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Korrine,
One of the greatest things about cruising is actually meeting up with on-line posters/chatters onboard your next cruise. It also makes the whole cruising expierence wonderful, so glad you found and are enjoying Cruisemates, thats what its all about.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old January 31st, 2002, 09:24 PM
susancruzs

I always enjoyed these boards as a lurker, kind of used them as an escape two years ago when my dad was ill, but the best part was when I finally started to post! What a super group of people and everyone just welcomes you and makes you feel right at home! You're going to enjoy that cruise, Korinne! Sue
Old January 31st, 2002, 09:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Sue,
Glad you are no longer a lurker here, glad to have you posting as well :-)

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host