Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2002, 09:09 PM
Admiral

Default Back From Miami!!!!!!

I am back from Miami/FLL from my dinner with Divetex, Cruisecam, SeaFan & Timberhead!!!!! We had a blast. All four of them had very bad travel days....DT & CC complete with deployed oxygen masks...while still at the gate!....not a good omen!....ST & TH had many delays, missed connections....and were finally re-routed through Tampa....arriving for dinner late.....but we waited for them!....they will give you all the gory details when they return....that is just the highlights!

We toasted all of you .... and knew that you were there in spirit. CA & pamda called....CA was lucky enough to call just as the first round of drinks arrived and joined in the toast!

I didn't take too many picks...Tom has some more when he returns...but here are 4:

CruiseCam and Divetex, in front (Don't blink, Tom!)...Mgram and Marie ( 'Mom'...sorta!)

Timberhead, SeaFan (she hates pics on travel days!) Jim (friend) and SeaFan's Mom, Rhonda

Timberhead getting in some 'dive' practice..is he anxious or what???....SeaFan hiding!

CruiseAholic....the mashed potatoes were fantastic!
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2002, 09:26 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Back From Miami!!!!!!

OK, I'm totally depressed....it looks like such a good time was had.........I can't wait to hear about the travel days from he**!!!
Old February 1st, 2002, 09:32 PM
Admiral

At least you all cant see me crying ---- I'm with Lisa-- well at least I know you toasted to us back here so that helps a bit---- Those mashed potatoes look yummy-- it's dinner time here
Cheers to all
April
Old February 1st, 2002, 10:40 PM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)

Boooo Hooooo, sure wish I was there too. Glad you all had a good time and can't wait to hear and see more!

DeniseZ
Old February 1st, 2002, 11:00 PM
First Mate

Sorry we missed you all having fun! Sure hope they all have a great cruise and they don't run out of mashed potatoes and 'ritas.

Doug
Old February 2nd, 2002, 12:32 AM
Admiral

How great to see all those people whom I love so well.

Nobody in the world has greater "cheek apples" than CruiseCam. Nobody in the world had more organized hair and a better smile than Mgram. Nobody in the world looks more welcoming and comfy than Marie. There is no excuse for Divetex except for sitting with three hot babes.

I didn't recognize Kathy and Daryl without their glasses. And what a neat-looking Mom there, Kathy !!!

What ARE those green things near the mashed potatos ???

pamda, crawling into flannel sheets and envying the cruisers.
Old February 2nd, 2002, 06:39 AM
Admiral

Zucchini, pamda.....there may have been some green beans in there, too....along with yellow squash and onions....done just the way I like it....crispy! I was paying much more attention to the main event.....the VEAL SCALLOPINI Marsala....cut it with a fork! YUM!

And there is NO WAY to NOT have fun with these folks .... they are THE BEST!!!!! ok, ok.......not including you, pamda and CA....in a class of your own!!!!!

Mgram.....sure wish I had some leftovers
Old February 2nd, 2002, 10:46 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to JeffStern

Very nice....can't wait to see more.
Well, at least I get to stay in Miami!