Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Korinne

Default Can't Calm Me Down!! LOL

Good Evening Everyone!! :-)

Just wanted to thank all of you for the responses to my "WAKE UP" post this morning. I really wasn't trying to
take Divetex's place or anything like that.I just happened to be awake before the rest of ya's (unfortunately).lol..and was just playing around on this thing before going to work,that's all. I hope no one thinks I was trying to take over the usual people who do the first morning post. Besides...I have no sunset/sunrise pictures to attach to my messages
YET,,,lol....Mgrm...you made me laugh when you said for me to stop YELLING!! That was funny, But I really wasn't Yelling!! It just came out that way! hahahaha Hey Kathie! from Dayton....Wow! this is great meeting another "cruiser" so close to home! Nice to meet ya!
My boys and I are sailing on Soveriegn of the Seas next month!
And RoboCop.......you are sooooo funny! Let me tell ya this dear.... there isn't a Valium strong enough to calm this gal down,not no way...
not no how...not now!!!! hee hee And I'm gonna warn ya....it'll probably
get worse (the excitement)..lol.. as the time gets even closer to sailing!!
But,doesn't it for us all? Somebody will just have to shoot me!
OK...it's somebody elses turn now...I've got laundry to do...UGH!
Sea ya's later!!! :-) Have a great nite all!! :-)
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Can't Calm Me Down!! LOL

Is worse possible???????

Korrine - don't worry about posting a good morning. Divetex wouldn't care - actually I doubt he cares about anything right now - he is off on a 10 day cruise.
Old February 7th, 2002, 12:56 AM
Korinne

Thanks Theresa!!!! :-)

I appreciate that!! :-) I just honestly wasn't trying to beat anyone to the Good Morning post,that's all. How much longer have they got on that cruise anyway? SeaFan and Timberhead are on that one too! They live right up the road a few miles from me! Hoping to get to meet them in person when they get back and before we sail on our
cruise! OK....I'm off to get the laundry outta the dryer now! lol Take care! ewwwwww.....it's officially Thursday....good morning Theresa! hahahahaha Sea Ya! :-)
Old February 7th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Admiral

Korinne, they are ALL on the Grandeur of the Seas, together. They left last Friday, the 1st....it's an 11 day cruise. I drove down to Miami to have dinner with all of them the night before they sailed.....we had a fantastic time!!!....they are ALL such fun people!

I posted a thread with a few photos from that night named "Back From Miami".......it has now slipped back 2 pages....check it out....and another disclaimer from SeaFan...."Travel day from H*LL, late getting here, no time to change, no makeup, hair a mess, but you can use this photo IF you tell everyone that!".....(I gave the short version in that thread!) CHECK IT OUT!

As for Divetex and the 'good mornings'.......he wouldn't mind a bit....this is a public board.....and YOU are the public. Even when he has posted a Good M thread, we sometimes start another....everyone is free to do that.......no rules here!....well except for profanity, meaness, etc.

Mgram
Old February 7th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Admiral

I would never try to calm you down. I know danger when I see it.

Keep on livin' it up, Girlfriend !!!

pamda -- CM First-Time Cruisers Editor