Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Check out our NEW CruiseMates Group Cruises

Aside from the Hawaii cruise coming up in May, we've added NEW groups..
July in Russia... Aug in Alaska.. and a Thanksgiving Cruise.
Here's a link to all our group cruises....
<http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/CMcruises/CM-cruises.cfm>
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Check out our NEW CruiseMates Group Cruises

As much as I'd love to meet everyone, until you have a group cruise that leaves from a port that I can drive to, I'll just have to hear about it.
Old February 25th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Carole Bensley

NiteStar - we will carpool !!!!
Old February 25th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Nitestar.. The Thanksgiving cruise leaves from Miami.. if u live in North America, you can drive there, though it may take some time <G>

Regards,
Kuki
Old February 25th, 2002, 04:08 PM
Robocop

I might add that there is still time to take advantage of the unbelievable deal on the Hawaii cruise! A few cabins left and our TA has been fighting to extend the window as much as she can and has managed to keep it open for another week or two but Celebrity can't be too happy about giving away these cabins at these prices that are about half or less than they are going for everywhere else! Jump on the bandwagon, (okay, cruiseship), and join all of us for a wonderful cruise at a once in a lifetime price.
Jim
Old February 25th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Passenger

Well Kuki, I live in Texas.....so I COULD drive to Miami, but unfortunately, it's just too long of a drive. I drove to Ft. Lauderdale once for a 2-week cruise and the drive there wasn't bad, but the drive back (after the cruise) was HORRIBLE!!! Plus that means just more vacation time I'd have to use up......and I'd rather use those driving days for cruising!!! :lol
Old February 25th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Admiral

NiteStar: It really is a great price for what will be a cruise to be remembered. I found good airfare rates from TX to Honolulu and Seattle back to TX. Come on, just book it!
Old February 25th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Chyna_C

I just sent an email to get more info about that Thanksgiving cruise!!! It sounds great!!
Chyna
Old February 26th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Passenger

Well, the problem is Mermaid.......I don't fly......even before Sept. 11th, flying was something that terrified me. I have flown before, but the stress factor for me just isn't worth it. I don't have any fun when I get where I'm going (even on a cruise ship) because of stressing and anxiety about having to fly home again. I would absolutely love to go, but just can't.
Old February 26th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Robocop

Hey Nitestar, do you drink? That's what works for my sister-in-law. <> She is terified of flying and because her husband is a celebrity of sorts and she often has to go places that require flying she is usually quite 'happy' by the time the plane leaves the ground. You may have seen her, she is the one with the huge grin on her face and vacant stare. <>
Jim