Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Bunny and Erin

Default A great big Thank-you!

Erin and I would like to Thank all of you for the Great responce to our story.. It wouldn't be
there if it weren't for Pam and her great writing and all the friends we have made.. You
are all Special People that opened your Hearts to us..Also my Daughter Theresa that takes us to so many wonderful places.. In the last 3 years Erin has been on 5 Cruises and 42 airplanes !! Now maybe there will be others that "Think they can't do something"
will give it a try...Erin will start "paw prints" as the copies arrive. Ciao Bunny and Erin
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: A great big Thank-you!

Bunny - it is so good to hear from you again! I can't wait to read the article once I get my copy of the magazine. I will definitely save it for a paw print and an autograph!

Old April 29th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Divetex and CruiseCam

Gee, Bunny, it really IS good to see you posting again. Sure hope you'll be able to do so often! We all agree that you're a very special lady, and we've missed you.
Old April 29th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Admiral

Hey Bunny......don't be a stranger.....good to hear from you!

Old April 29th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Admiral

Hi Bunny! You and Erin deserve all the credit. And Pam for bringing your story to the cruising world. I feel richer for having met you and your family.
Old April 30th, 2002, 05:39 AM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)

I am glad to see you on the board again too Bunny! Can't wait to get my copy.....it didn't come in yesterday's mail Maybe today!

Old April 30th, 2002, 06:59 AM
susancruzs

I'm on my way to work to show the article to everyone! One of the girls I work with has a German Shepard, Joker, who is a first rate "Search and Rescue" dog. Chris trains dogs so I'm sure she will enjoy reading about you and Erin! Great to see you posting! Sue
Old April 30th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Captain

Wonderful to have you posting, Bunny. I'm anxiously waiting for my magazine to be delivered. Can't wait to read the article.
Old April 30th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Admiral

It's wonderful to see Bunny posting. I just wish she would teach Erin to type ... that's about the only thing Erin CAN'T do.

Just wanted to jump in and share the excitement about Island Dog's story. It practically wrote itself. As Merm said, we are all richer for knowing this special critter and her extra-special people. It's an honor to know them and to have the opportunity to write about them.
Old April 30th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Admiral

Hi. I just read Pam's story about you and Erin and was very impressed. There was a very nice picture of you and Erin, but where was Theresa hiding? It would be great if Peggy and I get cruise with you some day. I do hope that you will enjoy Radiance. It is a great ship.
Old April 30th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Admiral

Paul--Theresa was the one who took the pictures-- she was hiding behind the camera
Cheers
April