Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2002, 03:48 AM
Korinne

Default Korinne's Tragedy Cruise Account

OMG!!!!!!,,,,,,ROFLMBO!!!!! Thursday 3:57 AM

I love you all!!!!....lol....I can't believe I'm sitting here at 4 in the morning laughing outloud at dezertcruizer's idea of how I can get on my next cruise!
That is just toooooo hilarious!!!! Only problem is tho,I'll be so dang far down in the
"Boonie's" (country) all people have to wash down there are pick-ups and tractor's!..lol..
Which of course raises the cost of the wash,right?...lol...And don't think for a minute I won't be a "Tabacco Pickin' Fool",cause I'll be "Just a Slingin'" that stuff into the back of my little station wagon too!!! And Hey......I can even open up my own little road side
"vegatable stand"!!! "Korinne's Korn For A Kruize" is what my little sign will say!! heehee
And...I can put Matthew (my 14 yr old) and Alan at the end of an exit ramp up in the city
with a sign around thier necks,with the tin can,lookin' all pitiful in their "overall's" with holes in em' ......whatever it takes I'm tellin' ya's!!!....lol.....I'm going to get my Alaskan
Cruise next year,ya'll just watch and see!!! :-)
Ok.....I gotta get ready for another 6am-6pm+ day of work,I just wanted to pop in and say "Howdy Folks" and thank ya's for trying to help me out!!!...lol...I'll try to see ya's in
"Chat" this evening,but if not,FOR DANG SURE tomorrow night (Friday)!! Have a great day Ya'll! :-)
Korinne
"wishin" I was gettin' Leid too!!!.....hahahahahaha
Sponsored Links
Old May 10th, 2002, 12:28 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Korinne's Tragedy Cruise Account

Okay... my turn to be sleep walking through the posts... Friday 12:22 A.M.