Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Admiral

Default Good Friday Morning

Good Friday Morning CruiseMates:
Promises to be a semi-beautiful day here today. Sunny and warm in the morning, then rain. Rain off and on until Sunday afternoon. Hope you all enjoy the long weekend. And lets not forget the importance of "Memorial Day"!

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Good Friday Morning

Good Morning cruisemates, from Sunny Vancouver, B.C. on debarkation morning from onboard the Summit.
A WONDERFUL cruise is ending. Just going to head up to the Waterfall Cafe for some last breakfast and wait for our luggage color tag to be called.
Some lucky folks are staying over in Vancouver. Mrs. Kuki and I are just heading straight home.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old May 24th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Yeoman

Good morning and TGIF! I am very happy to have this three day weekend coming up fast. I'm going to relax around the house. Last weekend we were running around catching up on things that didn't get done when we were on our cruise so it will be nice just to relax around the house.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend. Make sure to buckle up on the highways. The police departments are going to be looking for people who are not buckled up nationwide, the "click it or ticket" weekend. I'm sure that's not a cheap ticket.
Old May 24th, 2002, 10:13 AM
CruisinBear

Good Morning..........It's cold, windy, and rainy here in southwest Kansas. But the weather isn't bothering me at the moment because I have the day off from work and I'm sipping coffee and still wearing my robe. Looking forward to a nice long weekend. Hope you all have a great day!
Old May 24th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning and Welcome Back to the Real World Lets Get Lei'd Gang!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the long weekend. I'll be landscaping and dreaming up some creative interior decorating ideas for the master bedroom.

kimann
Old May 24th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Friday Morning

Good morning from Florida. Nice and warm here with partly cloudy sunny skies with a few scattered clouds among the sunny partly cloudy sunshine turning to partly sunny with scattered clouds. Tonight will be darkness followed by early morning sun.

Regards,
Thomas
Old May 24th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Yeoman

Hello from just outside Rochester, NY where ya never knwo what the weather is going to be and if you dont like it now, just wait a bit and it will change. This am "I awoke to the sound of thunder. How far off I sat and wondered..." Supposed to be nice here and we are planning a BBQ. No steak per the Dr's so chicken and fish it must be I guess. Be well and happy. Bob