Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2002, 02:53 PM
Kay S

Default Radisson 3-night cruises

I just noticed that Radisson has two 3-nighters in December of 2003. Chuck & I have talked about trying the Mariner but haven't been convinced the price was worth it. Would we get a good idea of the quality during a short cruises to and from Ft. Lauderdale?
Would love some feedback.

Kay
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2002, 04:58 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Radisson 3-night cruises

I don't see why you wouldn't get a flavor of the quality of Radisson on this cruise. I can't see why a 3-nighter would suffer integrity versus a 7 nighter.

Regards,
Thomas
Old May 31st, 2002, 10:05 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

If you are really interested, do the three dayers back to back to get a 6 day cruise - I was offered a chance to go on these cruises, but because of work obligations during December, I cannot take advantage of it. I would so go for it, if you ever wanted to try Radissson.

Old June 1st, 2002, 06:40 AM
First Mate

I have always been interested in trying RSS, but also thought maybe the price was a little too high. Give me the details of the 3 nighters, Please. Maybe my little budget can afford that!

Gloria
Old June 2nd, 2002, 09:11 AM
Admiral

I think the three nighters are a great way to try Radisson. Navigator just did a three nighter out of LA. Some pax commented that service dropped off a bit possibly due to it being a three day cruise and near the end of many of the crew's contract. Most though thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.

As for cost, look at the bottom line. Even at full fare, you are only paying $595 +$90 port fees. Most travel agents will discount further. That includes a balcony suite, wine with dinner, fully stocked bar in suite, tips, and the food and service that Radisson is known for.

How can this not be a great chance to explore Radisson.

marc
Old June 2nd, 2002, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Hey there, spoon-hanger ...

I am extremely fond of the Radisson product with limited experience (Song of Flower in the PacRim and Diamond trans-canal).

I doubt that a 3-dayer would cost more than a great long weekend at a top-notch hotel. Only problem ... three days might be too short and they will drag you, kicking and screaming, off the ship.

Swing by here on the way and we will take care of Gates while you're gone.

pamda