Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Admiral

Default I'm turning into a lush, and.....

it's all the Phlamingos' phault! Night aphter night, "Jose and jennipher, meet us in the martini bar bephore dinner." Well, one cannot sit in a martini bar and not have a martini.... right? So I phound a new phavorite, the Phrench Martinti.....
Vodka
Chambord
Pineapple Juice
and a twist of orange

Well, I have continued the tradition here on land......and as I sit here and try to write coherently, I am imbibing one of aphorementioned libations. Ummmm. Downright tasty!

Now, I know, Pamda, you told me this doesnt't really qualiphy as a martini, but in a pinch, it'll do!

So you see, Phlamingos, it's all your phault! (And I'll be phorever in your debt!)

jennipher
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: I'm turning into a lush, and.....

Jennipher - yes it is our phault, but you took the vows of the Royal and Ancient order of Phlamingos....now you can supher!

Besides I didn't see any arm twisting to get the two oph of you to the martini bar every night! <vbeg>

Old June 7th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Admiral

The Martini Bar will never be the same aphter the invasion oph the Phlamingos. Phor someone, like me, who really does not drink too ophten, or much, I think I am still running on high octane .... it would not be wise to light a match when I breathe, unless oph course one has a death wish.

Old June 7th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Admiral

All you Phlamingos who were in the Martinti Bar each night know that I phell in love with their little stainless steel shaker and bought one on the last night. Well, we got it home, took it out of the box, and went to use it, and the top part of the shaker wouldn't phit over the bottom part. The two halves are exactly the same diameter. I have written a letter to Celebrity's customer service. I wonder if I'll get a response. But will that stop me phrom imbibing? Absolutely not!
jennifer
Old June 8th, 2002, 08:46 AM
susancruzs

Hi, Jennifier!

One of the fellows I work with is always talking Martini's, martini's and I'm always saying no, no, no! Well, there is April at the Martini tasting (all by her lonesome) so I just had to sit down and join her! So then I have the little glasses with all the little Martini's and the French one was to die for! Yummy!!! A new convert, me and martini's after all these years of protesting and fighting with Reg! (We've worked together 33 years)! Sue
Old June 8th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Admiral

HaHaHa --Jennifer--- in's my new favorite too !!!! better than a Cosmo-- but I still want "The glass"------- will see if they make a good one on the Radiance-- I have asked locally and the bartender here havent heard of it--- I'll teach them a thing or two
Cheers to you
April