Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2002, 04:26 AM
Admiral

Default Mornin', Y'all

Good morning, everyone. The weekend's gone, and it's back to work for most of us. Hope your weekend was a good one. Ours certainly was.....we booked a cruise, as well as two land cruises to San Antonio...hard to beat that. Got great hotel deals with PriceLine. Here's wishing all y'all a great day today, and here's a Moorea sunset photo to start it with.

Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Mornin', Y'all

Good morning from Dela-Where. Another beautiful late spring day in store for us here. It's not an exotic location (pamda's office), but here's last night's sunset in the rain forest.

Old June 10th, 2002, 05:34 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers! What a pretty sky to "wake up" to. Hope all is right with your world today! Have a great, okay, decent Monday.
Old June 10th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Admiral

Location: Locust Grove VA (20 miles West of Fredericksburg VA)

Good morning mates.....back to work and recovering from a busy weekend. Great pics Tom and Andy. Nice way to start the work week!

Old June 10th, 2002, 06:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning....lots of appts. this week.....early ones.....yuck, why can't I remember when I schedule these things that I don't like to get up and get out so early in the morning anymore?!?!?!? Today it's the dentist again and tomorrow the one I prefer over the dentist .... hate people weilding sharp instruments in my mouth!

Hope everyones week starts off better than mine. Hope to get the last 2 photo albums finished today or tomorrow, then I'm done with this!!!!!!! Oh....very colorful sunset DT.....and Queeg we now know in which direction your house faces....at least those of us you have looked out of your kitchen window!!!

Old June 10th, 2002, 06:05 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone, yes it is back to work today.....sure hope everyone has a great day!

Old June 10th, 2002, 06:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Fantastic photo, Queeg! Are you telling me that Pamda actually WORKS there with that view out her window????
Old June 10th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Admiral

OMG.......I NEED more coffee!!!!!!! Sorry Queeg.......just noticed that the view was of the HOT TUB/Phrolic Bar, not the Belvedere.....which means PAM'S office, NOT the kitchen.......DUH!!!!!!!! You've got the direction right.......but you were standing ON the Belvedere or the path leading to the aforemention hot tub when you shot that photo!!!

Old June 10th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Admiral

Morning all,
Didn't get up early enough to see the sunrise here, so thanks for the beautiful pictures once again. I never realized how many different sunrise pictures there could be.
It's off to the health club for some exercise this morning. Good thing there's a nice group of people there or I think I would talk myself out it everyday. Now if I could just stop the visits to the coffee/donut shop afterwards.
Hope everyone has a great Monday. Phyll
Old June 10th, 2002, 07:20 AM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to ChrisC

Morning all. Hey Tom, wow what a shot. Another cruise? So unfair. Have a great day everyone.
Old June 10th, 2002, 07:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning!!
For some reason I have just been full of energy lately...must be those two cruises I have booked....have a un monday monday!
kimann
Old June 10th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Admiral

Good Monday morning. I'm off to work, so not much time to chat, but just wanted to let Tom and Andy know how much I appreciate the beautiful photos!

Do the rest of you get to see the partial solar eclipse of the sun this afternoon? I haven't heard how widespread the area is. We get about 76% from about 5:20 p.m. to about 7:20 p.m. MST. Looking forward to it. They say it's our last one locally until the year 2012.

Have a wonderful Monday, CruiseMates!

jennifer
Old June 10th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Admiral

Morning gang,,,,back to work today,,,,Yuck!!! Had way too much fun this weekend,,,,went camping up on the Rappahannock river again,,,,,took some beautiful pics of sunsets also,,,but not with my digital,,,so will have to wait,,,,,sure enjoyed the one's posted here,,,hope ya'll have a great and uneventfull Monday,,,,,,JO
Old June 10th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Admiral

Ya Jennifer,,,,we are supposed to be able to see it here on the east coast,,,,about 8.30 p.m.,,,,however that is about the same time our sun sets,,,,so tell me,,,,how is that possible??? Crazy weatherman !!! JO
Old June 10th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Mgram,
You don't really want more coffee, do you???
Old June 10th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to SeaFan Send a message via Yahoo to SeaFan

Good Morning All!! Glad to be back at work after the busy weekend we had graduations and a tree cutting party. Why is it the trees look smaller when they are standing up right than on the ground? Had my very first motorcycle ride this weekend what a head rush. Beautiful sunrise picture Divetex thanks for starting the morning off right. Wishing everyone a great day and warp speed to those countdowns.

Old June 10th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! YUCKY Monday here... rained all weekend, and more scheduled today. Wiped out an invitation for golf for me today to a wonderful golf course

The way my weather reports from here have gone the last couple of months no on may ever want to visit Calgary again.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 10th, 2002, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Good morning all-- boy what a week this is going to be !!!! Last week of school for my son-- he turns 18 on Wed and graduates on Thursday-- so its sort of my summer vacation starting early since I dont have to wake him up-- but my dog still wants his 5:30 am walks-- he so spoiled -- I will be up--
Looks to be a good week weather wise--getting warmer ---- but the winds up and I really feel for those who have allergies around here
Off to work I go-- counting down to Alaska
Cheers all
April
Old June 10th, 2002, 10:12 AM
First Mate

Greetings! Sorry I haven't been around. All is well-- just kinda weird. Nothing worth discussing. 5 days until Cozumel. Hey... I'm a single digit migit and didn't even know it-- told you things were "weird" here. Have a good day cruisers.

Old June 10th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good AFTERNOON, All!

It was a VERY full weekend for us. Our oldest became a High School Graduate on Saturday, in the shortest graduation ceremony the school has had in years!! Our rear ends were happy about that! In less than 2 hours, the graduates walked in, the speeches were made, the songs were sung, the diplomas handed out, the congratulations were given, the caps were flung, and the graduates filed out...........................and then the party started!!!!!!!

Yesterday and this morning was spent cleaning up, and for my son, writing those Thank You notes, so today is my day of rest, and getting the tone set for my summer......reading, relaxing, and painting the house in between that!! Also some boating trips on the side. August 26th will be here before I know it, and the kids will be back in school, and my running for them will begin again. Even though my cruise is planned for the 14th of September, I would like to slow down my countdown clock just a bit to enjoy the summer!!

Beautiful day here in the Northern Shenandoah Valley, with those pesky afternoon showers predicted again starting tomorrow!

Take Care!
Jaime