Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2002, 08:11 AM
Traci

Default Summit question

Hi! I haven't been able to post for awhile but have a question about the Summit to Alaska. Unfortunately, I'm not the one on it. My in-laws are on the Alaskan cruise right now that left from Vancouver on Friday. We were trying to figure out where they are right now. It doesn't look like the Celebrity site says which days they are in port, just what the ports are. Can you track the ship like we could with Explorer when we went on her last summer? It's great for Ron's parents to go on this trip but boy it would be fun to be there too. I'm not sure we can do a cruise this year (had wanted to do Adventure). We are remodeling the house finally and may have to do a small land trip. But we can still think about cruising. Can't wait to go again! Anyway, would appreciate any help with tracking the Summit. If you can't join 'em, might as well track 'em!!!

Traci
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2002, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Summit question

Hi Traci - according to Celebrity, they should be in Ketchikan today, Skagway tomorrow, then in Juneau on Tuesday, cruising Hubbard Glacier on Wednesday, crsuising College Fjord on Thursday and arriving in Seward on Friday.

Old June 23rd, 2002, 09:25 AM
Traci

Default Re: Re: Summit question

Thanks, Lisa! I had a feeling they were in Ketchikan today. Don't know how I missed that on the site. Wish we could track the ship. More importantly, wish I was there instead of working!!!! Oh well, we'll get the house done and then leave it for a cruise!!! Thanks again.

Traci