Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Found the Pesky Thing....Can't Get To IT!

Went to my son's room a bit ago, and guess what's scratching in the wall?

We know how they get into the wall (we have a Jenn-Air stove that vents into the floor!), so that entry is blocked by a glue trap with a nice wad of peanut butter (learned that trick when my little sister had white mice for pets, that had little mice like they were bunnies!)

Now to keep checking the glue trap for the little pest! If that doesn't work, the next thing is to call in the exterminator with the mouse baits (Vitamin K cubes). Makes them rot where they eat it, and speeds up the decomposition. It'll stink around here for a day, and with the heat, not looking forward to that, so we'll hope the little bugger is hungrey for the peanut butter!

I was hoping the pugs would present it to me yesterday while I was out shopping! If Slash doesn't get here soon, I'm gonna have to catnap one of my cousin Kim's cats (hers aren't as good at catching stuff like Slash!)

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone, and if I catch the little bugger alive, I'm gonna try to shove the steel wool in his little holes for making me track him down!!

Take Care, Y'all!
Jaime
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Found the Pesky Thing....Can't Get To IT!

You don't know how angry Slash was about being crammed into the box. Then I realized I didn't have your home address.

Slash is marching around with tail at full flare. If cats could speak, he would be saying, "Neener, Neener, Neener."

Sorry, sweetie.

Maybe pigs can fly, but cats can't.

Old July 11th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Found the Pesky Thing....Can't Get To IT!

Hi Pamda!

I was picturing him standing out on I-95 with his little kitty thumb in the air, with his little kitty suitcase, holding up the "SHEPHERDSTOWN OR BUST" sign!!

I can't believe you put the poor little dear in a BOX! (I'll bet he came out like the Tazmanian Devil)!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for trying!!!!!!!!!!!

We STILL have to catch those PIGS! I'm sure we'll be in your neck of the woods over the next month...have to go check out a few graves in your area! (Found LOTS of OLD Uncles and Aunts on our last visit....Roe, Maryland is DEFINATELY where my Dad's family is from)

Take Care!
Jaime

Post Edited (07-11-02 12:28)