Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default angelpug

I think it is so cool that we have the same b-day! I won't be here though I'll be at my dads. I 'll try to send you a card as soon as I can. I used to have a best friend that had my b-day but we got into an argument and now wer'e just good friends. she is actually more sociable to my brother than to me. but that's o.k. I hope you have a blast for your b-day.
lots of love and care!

Post Edited (07-10-02 20:30)
Old July 11th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: angelpug

Hi Ashley!

When I was your age, my best friend lived acrossed the street, and her "little" brother (one year younger than me) and I had the same birthday! I called him my little twin brother! We shared the same birthday parties, our families would celebrate by going out to dinner together, and when he got his driver's license, I was the first one he took out!

Still in touch with him to this day!

I used to HATE having a summer birthday, 'cause at school the birthday kids got the attention. Now that I have kid's, I can tell you that my 2 sons with the winter "School" birthdays HATE them, and are always begging to stay home on their birthday! Jessi (my daughter that just turned 14 on Sunday!), is loving having the freedom to do what she wants on her birthday, and tries to turn her birthday into a birthday WEEK! Believe me...we're STILL celebrating her birthday!

Take Care...and say HI to your Mom and Dad for me!!
Jaime