CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Not a regular poster.. BECOME one NOW! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/260862-not-regular-poster-become-one-now.html)

Kuki July 22nd, 2002 02:41 PM

Not a regular poster.. BECOME one NOW!

I saw a post on another thread mentioning they were "not a regular poster, but... "

We want everyone to know there is NO secret handshake needed to post regularily.. or even just occassionally here at CruiseMates

Let your fingers loose on the keyboard, and hit Post, and you're IMMEDIATELY a part of the CruiseMates community!!!

Everyone is welcome to join this club! Go ahead! Give it a try <VBG>

Sue2 July 22nd, 2002 02:57 PM

Re: Not a regular poster.. BECOME one NOW!

You mean to say this is not a secret society here? oh NO ......<VBG>

Divetex July 22nd, 2002 02:58 PM

Hear, Hear!

Leslie July 22nd, 2002 03:20 PM

Hi Ya'll

I guess I'm just a semi-regular poster or imposter...as I usually get to visit the CM site once or twice a week. I do contribute a bit a information now and then when I feel I can be helpful. Never felt alienated. Guess I'll continue.

Happy Cruising,

Leslie

Vision 10/14/02
Vision 10/18/02
Brilliance 12/13/02

Carole and Johnny July 22nd, 2002 08:05 PM

Come one come all.
No secrets here. Just great people!

suzanne July 23rd, 2002 12:56 AM

Kuki,
You´ve just made a big mistake. I like to post and reading your invitation...well, it´s your own fault. Just happened to find this group yesterday and joined in for the chat. Mike, Mary Lou (?), Robo and, alas, yourself, were just one friendly bunch! It was 3am in the morning, meaning I was very tired, but you all kept me awake. That is a good sign! Dh even joined for awhile while we waited for some flood warnings on the radio (nasty weather here).

I would love to join one of you cruises but dh is apprehensive....We have never cruised before and have our first planned for March on the Brilliance next March. Understandable...but from the chat it sounded like you all had so much fun! Will have to continue to bug Mr. Apprehensive. Maybe I can lure him with the idea of unlimited turkey.....that and wearing his red meese flannel jammies in public (providing there is a pyjama party of course!)

Suzanne

richard July 23rd, 2002 01:26 AM

Kuki:

Thanks for putting it in print. I will say that I do find this site to be a good forum for newer cruisers as I've only been once on the Sea Princess in January (Booked again for March) . Informative answers and at times amusing with what seems like a friendly group. The sub-sections for the forums make it easy to navigate to your area of interest.

Richard

nieciez July 23rd, 2002 05:31 AM

The more the merrier! Welcome!

Kuki July 23rd, 2002 08:55 AM

Suzanne.. wonderful to see you've jumped in with both feet ( and fingers). Sure besides great information, you'll find it's a fun place to hang around and anticipate your cruise.

Richard... glad you're finding the place informative, and that you jumped into the frey. We're happy to have you here.

ToKathy July 23rd, 2002 12:21 PM

Thanks for making us "newbie posters" feel welcome!

Kathy

pamda July 23rd, 2002 12:31 PM

Watch out, though. Hanging around here can become addictive !!!

tiffany July 23rd, 2002 01:17 PM

that's right Pamda, if I get fired, it will be cause I kept sneaking a peek at the cruisemates message boards!

Drena July 23rd, 2002 03:17 PM

Kuki..Discovered this site about a month ago and, thus far, have done more reading than posting. I'm a relative newbie cruise-wise. Going on my third Sept 8 on RCCL's Brilliance of the Seas with my best friend (her third, too). Our first cruise was also together for her (well, let's just say it was one of the milestone ones) birthday. My second was with hubby for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Very excited about our upcoming cruise - more so now that I've actually seen pictures of this brand new ship.

suzanne July 23rd, 2002 03:19 PM

Re: Re: Not a regular poster.. BECOME one NOW!

Thanks for the welcome! Seems like a nice friendly place!

Looking forward to getting to meet you all,

Suzanne

Linda T. July 23rd, 2002 03:23 PM

Re: Re: Not a regular poster.. BECOME one NOW!

Hi,
I posted my first time last year. I hardly ever post but I come here everyday. It feels like I know everybody personally.. It's been great reading about the "Leid" cruise and the Test your sanity cruise, etc. Maybe one day I'll get to meet everybody in person. untill then you guys make great reading. Linda

CruiseCam July 23rd, 2002 07:34 PM

Hi Linda . . . . . don't just read - jump right in and post! We love having new people join in on the Chit-Chat!

Kuki July 23rd, 2002 07:54 PM

Drena and to Kathy... Welcome Aboard! Happy to have you post often and join the CruiseMates clan!
One thing about cruising.. after 1 cruise EVERYONE is an expert <G> so no one has to be shy. There are always people looking for assistance with questions, and who better to answer them, than fellow cruisers.

And when the questions are all answered.. lol... we come over to Chit Chat just to share fun, and anticipate our next cruise.

ToKathy July 24th, 2002 06:22 PM

Kuki......Thanks for the welcome........Kathy