Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2002, 01:38 AM
MR DOOWOP

Default OTHER COUPLES CRUISING ON THE NORWEGIAN SUN ON 11/30/02

..........MY WIFE & I ARE CRUISING ON THE NORWEGIAN SUN ON 11/30/02 & WOULD ENJOY MEETING OTHER COUPLES CLOSE TO OUR AGE ( 45-55 ) WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER FOR A DRINK ?
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2002, 12:07 AM
Admiral

Default Re: OTHER COUPLES CRUISING ON THE NORWEGIAN SUN ON 11/30/02

Mr Doowop ... hope you meet some people. Just a tip ... all caps is equivalent to yelling/shouting. If you are a "hunt and peck" typist, you could just use all lower case ... even including I's ... it's much easier on the eyes of those who read your messages. Thanks.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old August 3rd, 2002, 01:59 AM
MR DOOWOP

Default Re: Re: OTHER COUPLES CRUISING ON THE NORWEGIAN SUN ON 11/30

...........CruzNut................Thanks ....We also hope to arrange to meet some people on board. Didn't mean to " hurt your eyes " .......actually ( although I have been told that " caps " are " yelling ) '; I used " caps " because I thought it would be easier to read ( which it apparently was not in your case ) & also because I thought it would " draw the reader's attention " ( which it apparently did in your case )........Thanks Again for being our first " response "