Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2002, 06:11 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to suzanne
Default Guess what?

My mailman is pretty funny. He rang the doorbell just a bit ago to tell me that he didnīt have any mail from Carnival for me. Guess I am finally off their mailing list! Yippppee!

Suzanne
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2002, 06:40 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to suzanne
Default Re: Guess what?

Another guess what....

Guess what?

I have to say that I really like this board. I check out another board if I have the time and am always amazed by the bickering that goes on. Here you want to go on a cruise (or just came from one) and you feel like putting on the infamous flame retardant suit before entering the board. Not for me. The board should reflect the pleasantness of cruising and I feel that this board does that best. Thanks to you all for making this place a kind, peaceful and funny place....and thanks for putting up with me

Suzanne
Old August 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Suzanne,

Thanks for the compliments about this board. I'm with you as far as this being the best. Great people, plenty of cruise information, room for differing(sp) opinions, and lots of fun.
As for you-hope you stick around, you are a very bright spot in my day and I'm sure in the days of others around here. No more talk about being "put up with" !!!

Phyll :-)
Old August 8th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Guess what?

I agree...I am relatively new to this board and had checked out the "other" sites and found a lot of nastiness being slung back & forth. I posted some info recently on Cruisemates and one of the details was incorrect......the next poster on Cruisemates politely pointed out my misinformation, whereas on the other sites I have seen people tear each other apart for less. I like the people here and their class and professionalism.
Old August 8th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Admiral

I'm with Mike.

This is the nicest, kindest board going. Those of us on staff work hard to keep it that way but without the community of fine folks who cruise by ????

I was flamed the other day by a hit-and-run poster and it felt great to see people jump in and say "Chill Out!" to the poster.

Old August 8th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Guess what?

Awwwww, how about a group hug???

NOT!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not hugging a Marine today darn it, so stop asking!! <VBG>

Regards,
Thomas
Old August 8th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Admiral

Suzanne,

But what will you use now when the Sears and Roebuck catalog is gone?! <VBG>
So glad Carnival finally left you alone! Now maybe they won't have to raise their prices to pay for all those mailings!

jennifer