Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default WAKEY WAKEY Sleepy heads. GOOD MORNING

I didn't see anything on the news this morning about catastrophe hitting the east coast so can only assume it's a case of drowsy cruisemates, if I'm the first to say....

Good Morning cruisemates! Temps in the mid 60 s here today in Calgary, but I may not see much of it cause... I'm READY for some football!
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
susancruzs

Default Re: WAKEY WAKEY Sleepy heads. GOOD MORNING

My first Sunday in my own place since ??? so I am getting a slow start! Gorgeous day in NE Illinois but a little cooler this a.m. so signs of Fall are in the air!

I will do the football thing today, too and see if the Bears can pull off another heart stopper! Haven't seen a game yet and I do like football! Have a great day everyone!

Susan will be cruisin' and hoping Kuki keeps the cold weather for awhile longer!
Old September 22nd, 2002, 11:45 AM
Admiral

Well, good morning all. I just wrote a long reply, hit post, and it disappeared into cyber space somewhere. I don't have the energy or creativity to re-created it, so I'll just say good morning fellow CruiseMates!
jennifer
Old September 22nd, 2002, 02:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

There is definitely a feeling of fall in the air here, only in the 60's, but the sun is shinning, so thats always good. It was about 80 here in Illinois yesterday, boy, what a difference a day makes!

Hey, Da Bears were up last time I got a score :-)

Post Edited (09-22-02 14:18)

Message Boards Moderator
Old September 22nd, 2002, 02:50 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good afternoon. still HOT in N.C.
i was too up untill 2 this morning, but did not want to HOG this topic. Where is Suzanne and Jacqueline?? Helped at the Motel this morning, was full the weather is gorgeous.

Do hope no cruise ship is anywhere close to Isodore. Have a nice Sunday evening, watching the Race.

I hate when my text just disappears, what are we doing wrong??? Auguste
Old September 22nd, 2002, 05:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Kuki, do you mean football or soccer.
By us football is soccer.

Gitte

12 days Constellation Ultimate Caribbean
Old September 23rd, 2002, 09:50 AM
Passenger

Good Monday morning everyone from sunny Vancouver! It's supposed to be 24 degrees celsius inland today!! And it's the first day of fall. You gotta love it! I'm happy to say the Bears lost yesterday cause I'm in a football pool and I picked New Orleans. Had my best week ever yesterday, only one wrong pick - Darn those Vikings!! Thank God my Packers were able to hold on!

Only 67 sleeps til my cruise on the Dawn Princess!!
Old September 23rd, 2002, 09:51 AM
Passenger

Good Monday morning everyone from sunny Vancouver! It's supposed to be 24 degrees celsius inland today!! And it's the first day of fall. You gotta love it! I'm happy to say the Bears lost yesterday cause I'm in a football pool and I picked New Orleans. Had my best week ever yesterday, only one wrong pick - Darn those Vikings!! Thank God my Packers were able to hold on!

Only 67 sleeps til my cruise on the Dawn Princess!!