Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Dean Renner

Default OT- To Richard!

Hi, Richard!

Sorry this has taken so long! And I didn't want to reply in the earlier thread, since it's quite a way back there.

Since we'll be missing our pint, I'll hoist one in your honour! And being from the U.S., and since Canadian beer is a bit more "lively" than ours is, one may be all I need!

We're planning to visit the Butchart Gardens while in Victoria, and we're planning to go on our own. We may do a Grayline tour, or just find other transportation to the gardens and wander around on our own. Nothing finalized yet -- it's more fun that way, don't you think?!

Have a great cruise!

Dean
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2002, 12:24 AM
First Mate

Default Re: OT- To Richard!

Dean,
And I will hoist one in yours ! We'll try to leave the Radiance in good shape for you. We are really looking forward to this quick get-away.Hope you have some good weather for your trip. Victoria is a nice city. Like i said, we're just going to hang around the Inner Harbour this trip and see a few sites.

Don't know if I told you but if you're REALLY adventureous you can take transit to Butchart. www.bctransit.com/regions/vic/ Follow the links for Attractions. You can get the timetable and map. Take the #75 Sidney to the gardens. Takes 45min and a couple bucks.

Talk later and have a great cruise!

richard