Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste
Default back from the Dream

Guten Tag, since it is after 12 Got back a few days ago, stayed with my S.I.L. a couple weeks
My cruise was wonderfull I saw so many different Islands and things went snorkeling in St. Thomas and in a cave in Curacao Bonaire was pretty to and lots of shopping in Aruba. Our last day was in Nassau, had not been there in several years and it looks much nicer around the piers now.

I have no complains with NCL Dream, was upgraded to a outside and had a queen size bed and sitting area with couch all to myself. The food was fine for me. Had my breakfast and lunch way up in the ship (sports bar) there was no smoking there at all
except in the lounges. They had some of the best bread every morning (german bread with caraway seeds) and lots of cheeses and a big variety of desserts every lunch.

I had met a bunch of realy nice people and somebody would always live a note on my door where they would eat that night, so that made my cruise much nicer, since i did not have to eat with total strangers One couple was from Scotland .

Would I go on NCL again yes the service was friendly My room cleaned and turned down by a very nice man. We had to wait a little longer in the Dinning Rooms sometimes,but no longer then I have waited many times at the Cracker Barrel for instance.

Thinking about goig to Germany next spring, don't like the weather to cold Sue. When are you going?
Lots of cruise mates gone for Thanks giving Cruise, (wish I was one of them haha)

Auguste
Sponsored Links
Old November 26th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Admiral

Default Re: back from the Dream

Hey Auguste! I am glad you enjoyed your cruise Wish I was going on one!
We are leaving Dec18th and will be back late Dec30th. We are all very excited about it considering we will be there over christmas. Done a lot of winter clothes shopping since we only have warm weather here in Florida. I am looking at cruises but I don't know when I will have the time.looks like w eare going back to Germany in either June or July for about 2 weeks again. Nice to have you back!

June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!

Dec 18, 2014 Caribbean Princess
Old November 26th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Admiral

Hey Auguste, glad to see you back. I had wondered where you went... I knew you were off on a cruise but it seemed as long as Ray and Helen's! Now I know you were at your S. I. L.'s.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Dream. Now it's time to start looking forward to your next trip!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old November 26th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Admiral

Auguste,

Welcome back! I was wondering about you. I'm so glad that you had a good experience on the Norwegian Dream. It's nice to hear someone saying something good about NCL. And you're right, the boards are very slow with so many CruiseMates off cruising! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Old November 27th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline

Auguste! Willkomen zurück, welcome back. Glad to hear you had a good time and you made it with your flights in time. I already wondered how long two weeks takes for a cruise, or were it two "fantasy" weeks, but staying with your SIL is great too.

So welcome back on the boards!!

Read and post cruise reviews