Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2002, 05:46 AM
Admiral

Default Good Friday Morning!

Good morning! It does seem funny that it is Friday already...guess you will have that when you have a day off in the middle of the week. Today promises to be my most stressful day of the year. I'm hoping things will get easier from here out. Enjoy your day folks and have a great weekend.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2002, 05:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Friday Morning!

Good morning from Orlando.....was up at 3:30 this am to hug my daughter goodbye as she set off for a trip to NYC with a school club.....they'll be there until Monday.....early flight up today, late flight home on Monday and non stop sightseeing and Broadway in between. Her brother has been looking forward to being an only child this weekend!
Mary Lou, hope you make it through the day without too much stress.
Angela Z.
Old December 27th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning from Southwestern Ontario:
Can't tell you what it's like here - still dark! I hate going to work early. Since nobody else is here yet, I suspect I may be the only one working today. Time will tell.
Haven't been around for awhile so am just catching up on some previous postings. PapaBill - so glad to hear your good Christmas news! I'm sure you're breathing much better now. Give that grandbaby a great big hug from Canada!
Still no cruise in sight - but a 30-day land cruise in March. Regret to inform the Floridians there are 2 more snowbirds coming this year. Hope you don't mind too much. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and all are looking forward to a bright shiny New Year. And to those of you with cruises booked - hope the days pass quickly for you. All the best to a great bunch of folks!!
Joelin
Old December 27th, 2002, 07:08 AM
Admiral

Good morning from the Washington, DC area, looks like a mild weekend that will help get rid of some of this disgusting white stuff laying around !
Old December 27th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Good Morning! Everyone have a super week/weekend.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 27th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Admiral

CA....we have that OTHER discusting white stuff that you don't like, down here........SAND ..... but we love it......so warm between the toes!

Morning everyone......guest room and house will be empty soon, the tree comes down today, shoving loads in the washer......then the PACKING can FINALLY begin........YEAHHHH!

Old December 27th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and a little cool today, but this is the first of a five day stretch at work for me, but have that countdown to the Legend to keep me going!

Old December 27th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Admiral

Morning, all !!!

Hey, ML -- the good news is that once today is over, it's OVER !!!

Still doing a little happy dance about the Belize thing. Since the other two twins are cruising without me, I'll cruise without them. So there.
Old December 27th, 2002, 08:29 AM
Admiral

Good Morning! its a beautiful sparkling, crisp day in Massachusetts, unfortunatley i am stuck inside my office at work! I can look out my window and see the beautiful long icicles hanging from the eaves. LisaK
Old December 27th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Morning., it was 27 last night and all was white with frost. No snow. Was dreaming last night that I was at the airport and left my luggage at home. That one woke me up fast.
Only 8 more days to the Radiance . Auguste
Old December 27th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Friday Morning!

Morning all. Don't know yet what to do today as I really need to do some yard work but I really need to go into the office too.

But it's warm and no snow, so YIPEEEEE! !

Regards,
Thomas
Old December 27th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Default Happy Friday!

Another good morning from Orlando although, unlike Angela, this retiree snored right thru the 3:30 hour. And Joelin, we welcome all of our northern neighbors to come on dowm anytime they like (and bring cash or other negotiable instruments -- credit cards also welcome). It's downright chilly here today, with a high of only about 60 expected. But fear not, by next week we should be back in the 70s. We're at 16 days and counting till we head out of Miami on the NORWAY. Because I don't have a computer (WebTV only) I can't set up one of those countdown thingies for days/hours/etc., but we still know where we are and when we're going. Have a great week end, y'all.
Regards, Jack
Old December 27th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Yeoman

Good morning from Western Ny where it is 28F. We removed over a foot of snow yesterday from the driveway....power went out Christams night and did not come back for 10 hours. Cold!

Grand kids are coming over thsi afternoon for post Christmas party...then tonight, I have my New Years Eve party....since the band did not get a real NYE gig...

Nice to see the updates from around the country. Have a great day.
Bob
Old December 27th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Forecast for Calgary has temps in the 40s and no snow. I have ruined that by washing my car yesterday<G>

Looking forward to tomorrow. My first Saturday off in 4. Get back to the old routine.. taking Dad for Saturday brunch.

Regards,
Kuki

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 27th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from sunny Wisconsin. I think it's supposed to be in the 30's today. We don't even have any snow on the ground.

Just got back from breakfast with Jake. It's nice to have a little extra time together this week. Now he's on the phone and in front of his computer getting some work done from home.

Hope you all have a good Friday. Mary Lou, I hope you get to kick back and relax this weekend.

Phyll

Old December 27th, 2002, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Morning Gang,,,,,,,,,,,a sunny but cold day here in Tidewater Va. Lot's of frost this a.m. That's the only "white" stuff we've had here,,,Thank G*d,,,,Wow Auguste that's wasn't a dream it was a nightmare !!!
Off the the salon this afternoon,,,"only my hairdresser knows for sure" <VBG> Gotta get ready for the big New Years bash.
Dan's Aunt was put back in hospital over x-mas,,,she has emphazema (sp?) & COPD,,,,she's not doing well,,,,,3rd time in as many months they have had to drain her lungs. Could use prayer's for her,,,Thanks guys.

Post Edited (12-27-02 10:11)

"Attitude is determined by latitude"

Geoff Peterson for President.
Old December 27th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Admiral

Good Morning from Arizona. And yes, it's still morning here, if only barely! We're back in the "warm" valley of the sun. Well, warmer anyway than it was up in Flagstaff! Brrr! Oscar the Shih Tzu likes the temperatures down here MUCH better! Today finds me at loose ends and feeling very strange. I am NEVER home on a weekday. If I have vacation or holiday time, I go somewhere. I don't waste precious time off STAYING HOME! However, even though I'm off until Monday, Jose has to work, so we came home from Flagstaff yesterday. All morning I have been fighting the urge to go to my office and do some paperwork, because I feel weird being home on a weekday! It's not that there isn't plenty to do around the house. Rest assured, there is, but I am too restless to settle down and do it! Maybe the cure is a trip to the mall! ! Have a great TGIF CruiseMates!

Old December 27th, 2002, 02:30 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Good Friday Morning!

Well good morning cruisemate friends as you can see it's a little past noon<wink> here in Boston, but wanted to say hi and have a great weekend....
Tom

Majesty Of The Seas 06
Carnival Victory06
Holland America Oosterdam 05
Carnival inspiration04
Carnival Destiny04
Carnival Legend03
Imagination99
Sensation94,96,98,01
Jubilee92,97,00
Festival87