Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2003, 07:55 PM
Passenger

Default First Cruise

My boyfriend and I and some friends will be going on our very first cruise on February 2nd on the Norway. I am so excited I can't sleep some nights. Is there anyone else out there who will be going on that cruise? I've done a lot of reading on this board and I have learned a lot. Any other advice from the expert cruisers would be appreciated!

Excited in L.A.
SharonG

Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2003, 06:39 AM
Admiral

Default Re: First Cruise

SharonG:
Congratulations on your first cruise. It truly is an exciting time. Wait until you see the ship for the first time......it is awesome. My biggest piece of advice would be to relax and have a wonderful time. Be flexible...don't let any little stuff get to you. And be prepared to a victim of "cruise addiction" upon your return. Have fun.
Be sure to come back and let us all know what you thought about the cruising experience.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old January 22nd, 2003, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Congratulations on your first cruise, Sharon! I hope it lives up to all your expectations. I'm sure it will even exceed them!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old January 22nd, 2003, 10:04 AM
Admiral

Congratulations on your first cruise, you have picked a grand lady to sail on. We've got you now! you will be hooked!!
Old January 22nd, 2003, 01:07 PM
Linda T.

Hi Sharon,
The Norway is my favorite ship. I've been on 30 cruises and this one just seems to draw me back to it. I'm going on her for the 3rd time in Sept. The biggest advice I can give you is to learn everything about the norway that you can before you go. She's the last of her kind and is a different experience than you'll find on any other ship.
www.ss-norway.com is a great place to start. Go to the tips section and it will give you invaluable advice there. http://www.thewaywewent.com/norway.html is a great site about what was suposed to be her last sailing with NCL. It has wonderful pictures of the ship. Have fun.