Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2003, 03:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default The NEXT CruiseMates Group Cruises

Our "Birthday Bash" Cruise on the Carnival Legend is now in the books. I'm sure you'll be hearing many stories and seeing lots of pics from a wonderful, fun filled cruise.

Now it's time to look at some of our upcoming CruiseMates Group Cruises, and time for you to join in the fun and comraderie, rather than only read about it.

We have 11 nights onboard the new Brilliance of the Seas, sailing from Miami, hosted by MaryLou (the sweetest lady you'd ever want to meet) sailing Mar. 17... and starting at only $999.

Following that on Apr. 26 an UNBELIEVABLE deal on the transatlantic sailing of the Celebrity Constellation. 14 days of fun, and superb ports of call, starting at $899
with our chat host, Tweety and I leading the charge!

Then for those who are looking for a truly luxurious experience we have the NEW, all suites/all balconies, Radisson Seven Seas Voyager touring the Baltic in August, with well over a dozen cabins booked for this cruise already!!! I'll be along to enjoy 3 glorious days in St. Petersburg!

And, soon we'll have details up on our fall sailing onboard the new Island Princess, sailing return to Ft Lauderdale, visiting the Panama Canal, with chat host Mike M acting as your fearless leader.

LOTS to chose from... and more to be announced soon.

Check the link ...http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruise for details, and join the fun!!!
Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2003, 04:26 PM
Shipbound

Default Re: The NEXT CruiseMates Group Cruises

Hey Kuki what an all adult cruise( no under 21 on the ship) some time in 2004?
Old January 22nd, 2003, 05:45 PM
Mudd

Default Re: The NEXT CruiseMates Group Cruises

Hi Kuki;

Just wanted to thank you and all the other great folks on the Legend, it was indeed a great cruise. We, Karin and I wish we could get free for your next one. Karin is busy right now dreaming up other ways to em-bare-ass me as I write. If it isn't costumes it is with the ships comedian's. So I thought it was only proper to return the favor, I attached a picture of her in the lounge with her "Cuban".

Hope to see you on another cruise real soon. I will keep watching and waiting for one we can make.