Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2003, 05:09 PM
First Mate

Default Chukka Cove Horse Back Riding in Ocho Rios

Anyone ever done the horse back riding in Ocho Rios..I would like to know all about it, because my husband wants to do that, I do not think I would, I will wait on the boat for him, and watch as John Wayne rides into the sunset..he loves westerns and has never been on a horse.
Mary Margaret
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2003, 05:22 PM
kimb

Default Re: Chukka Cove Horse Back Riding in Ocho Rios

I have not done this excurison in Ocho Rios, but I did do a horseback riding excurion in Aruba! Awesome.....would do it all over again. I am not an avid horseback rider, never had done it before and we loved it. Tell your husband to try it...and I suggest you do it too! You won't regret it!

Kim B.
Iowa