Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2003, 09:24 PM
Admiral

Default Good Evening from Wisconsin

Evening Cruisemates

I'm back in Wisconsin after a month in Florida. Just a dusting on the ground and temps in the 30's so not bad. It actually feels good to be home.

We had a good flight back. Frosty decided to protest the adventure and did quite a bit of barking from his place in the forward luggage hold. The flight attendent kept telling people that it was just Frosty while I tried to sink lower in my seat. For a dog who hardle ever barks he sure outdid himself on this trip.

Now to attack the stack of mail and get the bags unpacked.

Thanks for all the wishes for a safe trip for us. Thank you also Mike for the language lesson for Jake. He got a kick out of it, and will probably need to use the expression more than a few times.

Phyll

Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2003, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good Evening from Wisconsin

Phyll I am glad you had a good trip home! I am sure in a way you wanted to go back but in another you wanted to stay with your mom......

Sorry to hear about the dog. But I don't mind barking dogs at all Now you need to get warm again and when you go out with your friends in the morning for breakfast just order a hot chocolate!

It is getting warmer here and next time you come to Florida it should be nice and cozy.

Have a great day....

Old February 1st, 2003, 12:51 PM
MichelleM

Where are you in Wisconsin? We are in northern Wisconsin and have about 6-8 inches of snow that all came this week.

Well welcome back to the frigid north. I'm going to Florida on Thursday for some warmth and to visit my parents.
Old February 1st, 2003, 01:59 PM
susan cruzs

Welcome back, Phyll! I was without phone service from 9:00 a.m. Friday until now so I was definitely out of touch! Sorry our weather isn't as nice as Florida!!! but very nice to have you back in town!

Glad you had a safe trip!

Susie
Old February 1st, 2003, 08:20 PM
Admiral

Michelle M, I'm in Hartland Wisconsin. It's about 25 miles west of Milwuakee. So far the ground is petty bare around here.

Hope you have a good visit with your family in Florida. Where abouts in Florida are you going?

Phyll