Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2003, 05:48 AM
Admiral

Default Good morning CM's

Good morning and a wish for a great weekend. There is no logic to this life of mine. Here it is before 7AM and I'm awake on a Saturday morning. Just me and the cat. The rest sleeping soundly which is where I should be.

Haven't ventured outdoors but it's supposed to be quite warm here today (36F). That will be a nice change.

Carnival Glory
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2003, 06:52 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Good morning CM's

GM, Tweety, and all to follow. I tawt I taw a Tweety bood. I was up past midnight, but when the bones told me at 645 this morning, that I was done sleeping, I knew it was time to shuffle. So, I'm in pretty much the same situation as you.

Last night, we had a get together of most of the family members going on the cruise. A copious meal of far more substance than sustenance, but oh so delicious. Of course, the meal was followed by a couple of Scrabble games. We will be taking the game aboard Sensation for a few games amid the waves and under tropical skies. All of us are excited about that prospect.

7 days until Sensation,

Steve
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:00 AM
Admiral

Good morning all, I awoke this morning to some much needed warmer weather. Got home yesterday and was completely relieved to be back in the south.

Sure wish I had a cruise booked but drat, nothing yet. We will be booking a family reunion cruise in June but are waiting for the discounts to start appearing. We've decided to go with whatever price we find in March so we don't take a chance on not getting enough cabins for everyone.

Regards,
Thomas
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:15 AM
Admiral

Good Saturday morning everyone. Going to go check out the house we're building... right now it's nothing but forms on the ground, but hopefully progress will be swift. Then going to my future in-laws to spend some time.

Hope everyone has a great day. Enjoy it!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old February 1st, 2003, 09:38 AM
Admiral

Good Morning!

Snowing to beat all here right now. Have company coming this afternoon, have a house full of food.

Most of my students abandoned ship (so to speak) when the snow picked up!
Old February 1st, 2003, 10:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Tough to get going this morning, after hearing the news of the shuttle.

Calgary made it into the 50s yesterday, and is supposed to repeat today. Any ground cover snow now is just reminents. Welcome to February!

CA... what's that address? I'm hungry!

Old February 1st, 2003, 12:07 PM
Admiral

Morning gang,,,,,,,,,It's a sad saturday morning here, with the news of the space shuttle. It's still overcast,,,but no rain,,,things are looking up weather wise. Supposed to be in the mid 50's tomorrow & sunny. I'll believe it when I see it. <VBG>

"Attitude is determined by latitude"

Geoff Peterson for President.
Old February 1st, 2003, 01:06 PM
susan cruzs

Good Morning!

I'm finally back in touch! Phone line died yesterday at 9:00 a.m. and just came back at noon! I felt quite out of touch yesterday! Wasn't just my phone, turned out to be a major outage and took them awhile to figure it out.

Today I went to the dentist and now I'm just catching up on emails and listening to the tragic news, so awful and hard to believe.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend.

Susie