Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2003, 07:22 AM
First Mate

Default Playa Sol, Cozumel...anyone ever been there?

I am thinking of bookin the Fiesta Party Boat excursion in Cozumel. Has anyone ever been to Playa Sol...is so can you tell me about the place.
Thank You
Mary Margaret
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Playa Sol, Cozumel...anyone ever been there?

Well as the goes, I went on the Fiesta Party boat and I had a good time. The staff was very energetic and tried very hard to include everyone in the fun. The have unlimited rum punch/margaritas and mexican beer and great music by a live band. They do a congo line and have a limba contest. You can also go snorkling if you like. They take you to a private beach where you can lounge or shop or participate in various alcoholic contest (like beer drinking contest). It is a lovely little place, I just did shopping and people watched. On the way back they kicked up the fun some more and this time there was the same rum punch, beer and now tequila shots. Again, I thought it was great even though I didn't drink that much. I mainly people watched and found it very entertaining. I was surprised to there was people of all ages including kids (non-alcoholic punch) and they really did include everyone. I would go again.
Old February 15th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Playa Sol, Cozumel...anyone ever been there?

We did Playa Del Sol 2 years ago and it was my kids favorite place to go. There is something for everyone and we did the open bar. My kids ages 14-20 all partook in the bar and they had a blast. I personally would not do this unless I have the kids. The 2nd time we went to Coz it was just hubs and myself and we rented a scooter and drove all over the island stopping for shopping and little beach areas to drink cervezas on the beach. For us that was the most fun.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Enchantment of the Seas 4/02
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97