Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2003, 03:40 PM
First Mate

Default PRINCESS PRE-REGISTRATION PROBLEMS

Has anyone else had any problems with the pre-registration online with Princess.? I went to enter some information and they had my name but someone else's address, DOB, etc. I then went to my TA and had her fax our information to them (our cruise is only 2 weeks from now) and today my TA calls me to tell me our documents are in her office but they still have the wrong address, etc. under my name but my husbands' is ok. Do they just look up your name and whatever city pops up, they give you that address etc? This isn't my first cruise with Princess, but it makes we wonder what the "heck" are they doing and why can't they get the information right. I sure don't think much of the pre-registration system and I was also told by my TA that two of the tours we requested they put us on "wait list". We requested these as soon as we could so how could they be wait listed? Anyone else had these problems?
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Admiral

Default Re: PRINCESS PRE-REGISTRATION PROBLEMS

I don't know about the waitlist for the shore excursions... that could be. As for the pre-registration mix up... I really wouldn't worry about it or get too riled up... as you seem to be. Worst case scenario, a couple of additonal minutes or seconds at check in... nothing more. The system generally works well... but sometimes it does get fouled up. Relax and go enjoy your cruise.