Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old February 26th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Passenger

Default Planning Second Cruise

Good morning!

On February 9th I returned from my first cruise. (Norway) I'm hooked!

For the past 11 years my boyfriend has taken customers and vendors to Utah in June for five days of golf. Well, I've decided this year I am not going. I am taking my boys on a week-end cruise to Ensanada. (I live in L.A.) My boyfriend was a little jealous at first because he enjoyed his first cruise to. Well, if he wants to spend five days chasing that little white ball I figured I could spend a glorious week-end on a ship with my boys. Ha! What do you think? Has anyone taken the week-end cruise from L.A. to Ensanada? I've been to Mexico many times but never Ensanada. Does anyone know of a tour they could recommend for us? My boys are 17 and 6. Also, since I live close and I don't have to worry about a flight or anything, should I book now or do you think I can get a better deal if I wait until closer to June? Thanks for any advice!