CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   CruiseMates attire??? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/263281-cruisemates-attire.html)

MaryAngel March 2nd, 2003 07:57 PM

CruiseMates attire???

Do "we" have CM logo attire for sale on this board???

rollerdonna March 2nd, 2003 08:18 PM

Re: CruiseMates attire???

Oh, I would love to know that too! Anything at all, T-shirts, hats, key rings? Does anybody know where we can get this stuff? Donna

ronda March 2nd, 2003 08:45 PM

Mary you thinking of starting your own business ? LOL No really if anyone knows about this please share the info , I would love to know also .. Mary where on earth do you think of all this ? < Smile>

MaryAngel March 2nd, 2003 08:58 PM

Re: Re: CruiseMates attire???

Hummmmm....a new business adventure. ;-) Well, Ronda, I have a very fertile mind and if I get on a "kick", I don't let it go until I know all the answers. They laugh at me at work because once I start on something, I'm like a dog with a bone. I want the answers NOW, I want the best value NOW AND if You can't give it to MY COMPANY there's another vender who will. I expect to save my company $100,000. this year and believe me I'm even trying to tell the big dogs how to reduce their spending. OOPS, was that more than you wanted to know??? ROFL

MaryLou March 2nd, 2003 09:58 PM

No Logowear yet...something we are still working on.

MaryAngel March 3rd, 2003 05:27 AM

:-( Could you PLEASE hurry, I'm cruising in Sept. ;-)

Seahunks March 3rd, 2003 06:39 AM

Will the logowear include an alias tag? That might be interesting on Cruisemates cruises. Of course, everybody would know Mr. Moose without one. <L>

Ps. MaryAngel, I knew it. Your question identifies you as barely booked but already hooked. This site is as addicting as cruising...well, almost.

Steve

Post Edited (03-03-03 07:40)

MaryAngel March 3rd, 2003 04:49 PM

Steve, I believe you're right. My hub said last night "Honey, you'll never make it to Sept." Guess who's wondering if she could talk hub into a May cruise too if the deal was too good to pass up??!!!!

Seahunks March 3rd, 2003 07:47 PM

MaryA, you and hubby will quickly learn that a cruiser waiting for a cruise is very much like Charlie Brown waiting for school to start so he can see the little red-haired girl. Try waiting for it for almost 300 days, let alone a long summer.

Let everyone know if you decide to take that earlier cruise . Of course, that will mean another ship will be yours. And you'll have to fall in love all over again. Fortunately, ships don't begrudge broken engagements. It's just not part of their souls, as far as i know.

Steve