CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Sunday Morning! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/263498-good-sunday-morning.html)

Lisa March 23rd, 2003 05:20 AM

Good Sunday Morning!

Looks like it is going to be a nice one on tap here in SE Wisconsin.....up near 60!!!! Hope everyone has a great day!

Thomas March 23rd, 2003 05:59 AM

Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Morning from Florida where here it's only suppose to be in the low 70's which means I have no excuse for neglecting the yard work today.

Regards,

Thomas

dezertcruzer March 23rd, 2003 08:22 AM

Good morning from the Arizona desert. I hope Kuki doesn't collapse today from heat stroke! It's supposed to be 85 today, a little warmer than he's been used to lately!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. My mother's situation is improving. The clot-dissolving medications are doing their job and she is doing better. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and concern.

Tweety March 23rd, 2003 08:33 AM

Good morning Cruisemates from Sunny Long Island. Warmer here again today, did yard work yesterday, in pain today, muscles used that have been laying dormant all winter. Resting today.

Good to hear that your Mom is doing better Jen. Kuki will survive, with all the cruising he does his body is used to radical changes in temperatures :-)

Have a good Sunday all.

Auguste March 23rd, 2003 08:39 AM

Good morning sunny this morning, hope we dry out today, need to cut down weeds. More rain tomorrow.
So glad your mother is better Jen. I have been blessed with good healt so far. Was reading the Cruise Mates Alaska articles last night. So much good info. Some of the shore trips cost as much as a cruise LOL.
Have a nice Sunday Auguste

Angela Z. March 23rd, 2003 08:55 AM

Good morning from rainy Orlando.....no yard work today......leaves would be too soggy......and when that excuse isn't good anymore I can come up with a million more!
This time last week we were leaving for Port Canaveral.......sigh.........
Angela Z.

florida cruiser March 23rd, 2003 09:27 AM

Re: Re: Good Sunday Morning!

Everyone have a great day.

Phyllbo March 23rd, 2003 09:28 AM

Good morning from sunny Wisconsin. Lisa, you are right-it's going to be a gorgeous day.

Angela, I like your excuse line. Think I've used that one a time or two myself. :-)

Jen, I'm so glad for the encouraging news about your mom. As far as Kuki goes, maybe he can soak up all that heat and when he returns to Canada it will radiate into the air and we can finally be rid of the Canadian cold fronts for a while.

One week from today we will start the first leg of our journey to our Hawaiian cruise. Can't wait.

Phyll
http://www.geocities.com/shangrala_shangy/hulag.gif

deja March 23rd, 2003 10:30 AM

Good Morning from finally warm and sunny New Jersey! Time to start my cruise shopping! The bathing suits are going to be the hardest (arrgh!). I hate the mall- but I'm venturing off to the dreaded no-man's land....Bridgewater Mall here I come- my checkbook is loaded and I know how to use it! <G>

2 weeks left to wait- it's getting close!

Have a great day everyone.

Deja :)

rollerdonna March 23rd, 2003 10:50 AM

Good ( Almost Afternoon) from Montreal where the rain has stopped but the greyness prevails today. We are supposed to hit plus double digits by tomorrow - can't wait!
Jen, glad to hear your mom is doing better, must've been all our good wishes!
Kuki, bring some of that heat with you back to Canada!
Still taking it easy today, darling hubby won't let me do anything that might put stress on my wrist with the puncture and bruising, so I got off scott-free with the housework this weekend! But back to work and reality tomorrow.....

Donna

Kuki March 23rd, 2003 11:03 AM

Good Morning cruisemates!! Know now why it's called the valley of the sun. Gorgeous day here in Phoenix.
We had a wonderful evening last night for my nieces wedding. A beautiful outdoor ceremony in an incredible location. I'll share some pictures some time soon.

Off to a wind up brunch this morning... and looking forward to seeing Jennifer and Jose tonight.