Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2003, 09:34 AM
First Mate

Default What to do to pass the time?

Ok, I leave next sunday on the Victory....I have had it booked for one year and can not believe its here almost. So what should I do to make the week go by faster. Its funny but with the cruise so close its kind of a stressful feeling to me, can not explain it.

Mary Margaret
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2003, 10:31 AM
Admiral

Default Re: What to do to pass the time?

Salem,

Only thing I can say is keep reading and sharing here on the board. It will help to pass the time. Are you packed and ready to go? I'm leaving next Sunday too, and I haven't started the packing, but I have it pretty well sorted out in my head. This week will be lunch with friends, hair appointment, etc to help make the time go more quickly. As I've said before, I just wish we could slow the clocks down a little when we are on those cruises. :-)

Phyll

Old March 23rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
Admiral

Mary Margaret and Phyl, I'd gladly change places with you. Oh to be 1 week away. Still 5 weeks here, no 4 weeks and 6 days now. But who's counting.

Salem like Phyl said, packing and checking last minute things, making sure you have passports/birth certificates, plane tickets, docs, getting ready to close your house all help and of course come visit us. We'll gladly tell you how jealous we are and make you feel much better about only having 1 week to go.

Carnival Glory
Old March 23rd, 2003, 11:52 AM
Admiral

Check, check, and re-check, then hang out around this board so we can share your excitement!

Donna