Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2003, 04:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Easter Monday Morning

I'm just in from night shift so let me begin. Good morning from Mount Hope. It is 10C here this rainy damp morning. On the way home, the radio weather guy was saying there is a chance of flurries tomorrow. Yikes! May 10th can't get here fast enough.

Jay and Karen
Mount Hope, ON Canada

Westerdam 1993, 1997, 1998
Statendam 1995
Zenith 1996
Norway 1997
Sun Princess 1999
Volendam 2000, 2001
Century 2002
Zuiderdam 2003
Caribbean Princess 2004, 2005
Victory 2004
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2003, 05:38 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Easter Monday Morning

Good morning from Orlando where I won't win this a.m. no matter what........my daughter is supposed to go on a field trip to Jacksonville for state competition for her high school symphonic band today but she woke up with a temp. of 100 and a sore throat and I won't let her go.........not fair to the other kids she'd be on the bus with and on Thursday the band leaves for Gatlinburg, TN for a trip they've been working on all year. She needs to be healthy for that.
Angela Z.
Old April 21st, 2003, 06:20 AM
Admiral

Good Morning everyone. Quite day yesterday with my sister and her husband.
Talked about ou cruise last month, looked at pictures and whatched videos.
It's funny that the perspective that two different people have on the same cruise.
Well I owe, I owe so it's off to work I go. Have a great day everyone :-}

Brilliance, 2/14/05
Brilliance, 2/13/06
Brilliance, 2/12/07
Explorer, 2/3/08
Jewel, 2/9/09
Jewel, 2/1/10, RCI cancelled our cruise, (insert sound of sobbing)

Old April 21st, 2003, 06:34 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

Good morning from the NC Coast. Sun is shining on all the Azalea blooms and it is real pretty but cool this morning. Storm brewing in the atlantic.
Have a nice day Auguste
Old April 21st, 2003, 06:36 AM
Admiral

Morning all from foggy Florida. You could cut the fog with a knife and stuff a chunk in your pocket.

Regards,
Thomas
Old April 21st, 2003, 06:42 AM
First Mate

Good Morning!

It's a bright sunny day here in northern NJ. I was up at 4:45 this morning to make sure everything was in order for my daughter's trip- and to drive her down to her High School to board the bus that will take her dance group to the airport. It's on to Texas for her today to board the Celebration - I hope she has a great time and that her performance goes well - mainly - I hope she has a great, safe time.

I have mommy jitters <sigh>. It's hard letting that last one grow up! I must have hugged and kissed her about 100 times in that parking lot this morning- she finally rolled her eyes and said "mom I'l be fine!"

I hope everyone has a great Monday! I need to book another cruise....
10th Anniversary in August- I'm doing endless research... prices seem to be on the rise? Or is it just what I've been looking at? Not sure.

Good Luck to everyone packing for their upcoming voyages...
Deja
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:04 AM
Admiral

Good morning all from sunny LI. Today is gonna be another pretty day at least the beginning of it. Supposed to rain later in the day, but it can't rain on my parade. 5 days and I'm outta here. This week is gonna be endless I'm sure.

Have a good day Cruisemates.

Carnival Glory
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Good Morning! Everyone have a great week. Our lottery is 35 million.........(I can dream, can't I???)

Old April 21st, 2003, 07:56 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning gang!

Old April 21st, 2003, 08:29 AM
TomS

Good morning from the Mile High City!

Highs in the mid 60s here today, with good weather throughout the week.

This is Hades Week, I keave for my cruise on Saturday. I just have to muddle through work somehow.

Tweets, Kuki, and the others going with them, I feel your pain.

TomS
Old April 21st, 2003, 08:45 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Easter Monday Morning

Good morning from Florida....had great day yesterday and now I am trying to detox from all the carbs I ate. We tried to talk our friends about taking a cruise with us but they don't think they like being on the water like that. Funny thing is they live on the water and have a boat they take out on the golf all the time.
Deja I know how you feel and I am sure it will get better as she gets older.

Mike from the sound of it it sounds you are way tooooooooo old to take another cruise

Kuki how is your mom? I hope all is well....

Old April 21st, 2003, 08:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates. They're calling for a mid 70 F day today here in Calgary. Pretty amazing!

Just going to head over to the hospital to see how my mother is doing. Packing is on hold.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:02 AM
Admiral

Hi everyone. We had an incredibly warm day yesterday; never mind Spring, it just jumped right into Summer! It hit a high of 23C or low 70's F, which we haven't seen here for a LONG time! Today it's dull and rainy again, but pleasantly warm. Got the day off, so will try to enjoy it!

Donna

Old April 21st, 2003, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone, checking in late today. Had the walkthrough of my house this morning. Everything's on track to close on Friday. Yippee!

Hope everyone had a joyous Easter. I went to my future in-laws for Easter dinner then went to see a movie, "The Core," which was very cheesy indeed. But Easter is probably my favorite holiday. Christ is Risen - He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia, Alleluia!

Everyone have a great day.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Carnival Fantasy

Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium

Old April 21st, 2003, 10:16 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from Sunny Florida. Thomas I don't know what you're talking about with the fog. Guess you need to come south. I was up at 5AM to drive Jake to the airport, and it was clear then.

We had a real good trip down here. The scenery was so pretty and the speed limit was 70 for most of the way. It's a long ride, but other than Nashville and Atlanta there were no cities to drive through. Even those were pretty easy. It was neat to see all the fruit trees in blossom along the highway in Illinois. I'm glad I went through the middle of the that state and missed the endless flat farmland.

Now I have to take my dog to the vet and get him on a Separation Anxiety program. I think they give him something like prozac or one of those with some behavior modification therapy to help him calm down. Now you all probably think that I am the crazy one, and I'm not sure I disagree with you. This dog was so calm and easy going til the last few years. Now he goes bananas when I leave him in a strange place. I'll let you know how this goes.

Tweety have fun packing. Even if the seas are rough, I know your group is going to have a blast.

Phyll

Old April 21st, 2003, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates from a drizzly San Jose CA--- the sun is out in places but its also raining a bit----
Oh well off to work I go-- sound kind of like a broken record for me-----I can say that something is wrong---- My chocolate Easter bunny is still intact---- was so busy yesterday that I didnt touch it---- ahhhh but today is a different story--- bye bye bunny ?
Cheers all - have a great day
April