Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 28th, 2003, 05:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Y2C
Default Oh boy it is Monday .. Good Morning

Here we we are another Monday, the Connie cruisers are off on the transatlantic, we are land locked. I'm jealous!!

Wife and I have carpet cleaners coming today. Golly Sargent Carter can it get any better than this? Oh yea, rain today .. should make the carpets dry real quick ..

OK, my gripe is over;
GOOD MONDAY MORNING CruiseMates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May your week pass by as quick as a cruise. Hmmm, that is not a good saying.

Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Oh boy it is Monday .. Good Morning

Good morning from Orlando. I'm off to the high school to pick up our intrepid bus travellers back from their Gatlinburg excursion.....I'm sure it was a long night on the bus.......I'm almost glad I go to work after getting them home. The band did well......came in 2nd.
Angela Z.
Old April 28th, 2003, 06:24 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning gang! I owe, I owe, so off to work I go....to pay for my next cruise!

Old April 28th, 2003, 07:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers! Happy Monday! Looks like a lovely day here in Pittsburgh.
It will be interesting to see what our doctors do here in PA this week. They are supposed to stage a walk out to protest the high cost of malpractice insurance.
Enjoy the day folks.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old April 28th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Y2C may a week on a cruise never, ever pass quickly! good morning everyone, gonna be in the 70's taday and mostly cloudy in NE Illinois. Have a good one everyone. I save great one for later in the week. <<snicker>>

Brilliance, 2/14/05
Brilliance, 2/13/06
Brilliance, 2/12/07
Explorer, 2/3/08
Jewel, 2/9/09
Jewel, 2/1/10, RCI cancelled our cruise, (insert sound of sobbing)

Old April 28th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Oh boy it is Monday .. Good Morning

Good morning from Florida...my living room is full of boxes and there is much to do. But first I have to have my coffee. I was dreaming last night I was cruising no kidding,,,,I need one so badly!The house is almost done and I think they are putting the grass in today. The pool people is another story...they have not moved all week. Today we will call them and give them our piece of mind. Last friday they put the carpet in. Yesterday we went furniture shopping meaning we looked at different things.

Have a great day everyone .................

Old April 28th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Yeoman

Hi...from finally a warn Western NY. have a great day. Bob
Old April 28th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Admiral

Aye Mates,
Good Morning CM’s. Had a marathon weekend…worked 35 hours straight through to get caught up, 8am Fri to 7pm Sat. Got some sleep and got up early and went to the Keys (Islamorada) Sunday, for my Birthday. A great time, had by all. As a result, there is currently a shortage of frozen thingies in the Keys.

and laughing is contagious,
here’s hoping for an epidemic!
Old April 28th, 2003, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Cruisemates

Jake and I had a nice weekend. Even got to take a swim and sit by the pool yesterday for a little while. We had dinner outside on the deck at the Crab House overlooking Jupiter inlet last night. They had live music playing tropical tunes. Almost as good as a cruise.

Today I'm trying to get my checkbook caught up and the bills paid. Took Jake half of yesterday trying to figure my checkbook all out. :-)

Sue, it sounds exciting around your house and like you have lots of hard work ahead of you. Glad the hard work will lead you to living in your beautiful new home.

Michelle, hang in there. I'm sure you're probably worn out from packing and moving right about now too.

Jason, you must have missed the rain in Key West yesterday. From the looks on the Weather Channel, the streets had a lot of water on them. Glad you snuck in some fun before the weather turned bad.

Phyll

Old April 28th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Admiral

A dull, boring weekend here, and it's another gray day off to work today. It is supposed to get warmer though, some small consolation. sounds like everybody's got a busy week planned. I'm counting just 3 more weeks till the next long weekend (Victoria Day in Canada) in May. A very old rhyme comes to mind: "The 24th of May is the Queen's birthday, if we don't get a holiday, we'll all run away!" Learned that as a kid, still remember it!
Have a good week Cruisemates!

donna

Old April 28th, 2003, 09:55 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning!

Even though it is finally nice here, I'm jealous, Phyll. Sounds great, dinner out on a deck, overlooking the water, drink in hand, beats being in Wisconsin, I guess!

Sue, sounds like you are on the final "home stretch" and once settled in you'll really sit back and say, ahhhh, this was worth it!

Well, have to get outside before it clouds over and the rain moves in, sheets and blankets to hang out! More yard work and shed cleaning to do, too!

Great day everyone!

Susie
Old April 28th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from beautiful sunny Massachusetts, looks like Spring has finally come! my flowers are blooming and the grass is turning green. Had a pretty mellow weekend, Hubby went in for knee surgery on Friday, he is home recouperating- he has cabin fever already and he is going to be out of work for the entire week - Yikes - looks like work will save my sanity. The camper is ready to roll! i am so wanting to go camping now! We have plans with our best friends for camping Memorial Day Weekend, but i don't think i can last that long!
Old April 28th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone-- well I can at least say it has stopped raining-- glad I mowed the lawns and did the yard work yesterday---- lucky for my husband I guess---
Off to work I go---- still thinking of where to cruise to next----- hopefully with friends
Take care and have a great day
Cheers
April
Old April 28th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone... (almost afternoon). My mom and I did all the packing we could this weekend, and the movers should be at the house about now. She is taking care of that while I'm at work. But I'll be leaving early today if I can.

Most people moved cubicles at work, too, and I am in a new spot which I don't like very much. Spent all morning unpacking - I guess that's practice for home!

Have a good day everyone.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Carnival Imagination

Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium