Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2003, 06:28 AM
First Mate

Default 9 year old girl kidnaped

I got to stop watching the news, its making me sick. How can we rid the earth of these horrible people that do horrible things!!! When is the justice system gona get a clue and get rid of these people, instead of the slap on the wrist most get and then put them back on the street!! Then I watched a news story about a brave boy scout that helped keep his friend alive. I think I only wanna watch good news....someone needs to put a good news station on tv!!!

Mary Margaret
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2003, 08:28 AM
First Mate

Default Re: 9 year old girl kidnaped

Mary Margaret I agree with you. Yesterday there was an arrest in Pa. A family in two bedroom apt, qaudrouplets age 4 and a teen, 5 dogs and 3 cats. One of the 4 yr old little boys died of malnutrition and the parents are now being held in custody. Makes me so mad. Denise

Fantasy Dec 2 Big Easy to Mx
Old June 7th, 2003, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Want to change the legal systme? It's quite simple, stop voting for the apologists that blame everyone but the guilty party and start voting in those people that wish to hold these low-life excuses for humans responsible for their actions. WE are the legal system when you get right down to it as it is us that voted for those that have the power to put and keep these people out of society.
Jim

Old June 7th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Admiral

And here in Milwaukee they put a repeat pedophile into a house next door to another one that houses juveniles that have been victims of sexual abuse. A neighborhood that also has the highest population of young children in the city. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

Phyll

Old June 7th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Admiral

This sad situation is just miles from my own home------ San Jose CA-- there was an alert on our tv and No Amber alert because they didnt get a licence plate number- maybe some hope from a neighbors security camera- even though blurred it shows a car leaving the driveway of the little girls home
I prays shes found soon
April
Old June 8th, 2003, 11:43 AM
anita kennedy

talk about sad news ya'll heard about our serial killer in Baton Rouge, LA. Yea they think they have him which of course is good news. But unfortunately we are still being quite alert to what goes on around you here, taking no chances.