Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Passenger

Default Good Morning

Well its nearly dinner time here in England but i just thought i would say hi and good morning to everybody! Oh and to tell you all about my exciting weekend ahead of me!
My aunty moved over to the states about 12 years ago and this weekend she is coming back over to England with her husband and two children to see us! So this weekend there is going to be a big party and a BBQ (if the weather holds out) I cant wait! Should have a great time.
Hope you all have a great day!!!!
Becky

Aurora
Constalation
Costa atlantica

Aurora
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2003, 05:36 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Morning

Good morning from Orlando. Becky, I hope the weather holds out for you. There was a flood at our office yesterday. Luckily the majority of us work on the road after an hour or two at the office in the am. I imagine the humidity will be pretty high in there today.......yuck......
Angela Z.
Old July 8th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

Checking in quickly this morning - going to be hot and sticky today - but I'm not complaining 'cause it could be snow! Happy Tuesday all! Have a great one!
joelin
Old July 8th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Admiral

Good morning and evening everyone. BEKA I hope the weather gods smile on you this weekend, as for me and everyone else in the northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin area, forget about it. More severe storms predicted over the next few days. Have a great day everone and I'll try to do the same.
Old July 8th, 2003, 06:36 AM
Yeoman

'nother hot and humid day here in Va. Have a super party Beka. Hope ALL have a great day. Make someone smile today...;-)
SSaFWs..ED
Old July 8th, 2003, 06:57 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Florida

Thought I'd better get in here early today before we get busy. Yesterday we took Jake to the airport at 7AM and then spent the morning and part of the afternoon with mom and then helped my brother strip wallpaper off the bathroom in his new house later in the afternoon. We all ended the day with a visit to a great little Italian restaurant. The wallpaper stripping was fun. We had 3 of us plus the dog ( a Lab) in this tiny room. The dog thought she needed to be lying right there in the middle of all the action.

Who knows what today will bring.

Beka, I'm wishing you well with your visit this weekend. Hope the barbecue goes off without a hitch.

Looks like a lot of us here in this country are dealing with heat, humidity and storms. Take care those of you in line for the big ones.

Phyll

Old July 8th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone from sultry Florida. I went to take the trash out this morning and was almost knocked over by the heat and humidity. Glad I'm staying in my office today.

Lots to do. Hopefully I'll be too busy today to be so excited about my upcoming trip that it's hard to concentrate. I have been keeping myself busy enough that I'm not thinking about it too much. Which means I'll forget to pack something vitally important; oh well.

Have a super Tuesday.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Land Cruise, Britain and Belgium

Old July 8th, 2003, 08:50 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning from hot Florida <93> Beka sounds like you will have lots of fun

Phyll we will do wall paper next month also..but just putting it on...

Have a great day mates.........

Old July 8th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemate! Don't think Calgary will make the 90s, but supposed to be a nice day here as well.
Stampede is going well since the weather cleared Saturday. This city really is a lot of fun at this time. Everyone seems to just let loose.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old July 8th, 2003, 09:01 AM
susancruzs

A quick good morning everyone, yet another day of storms and as I look out my window getting quite dark and ugly so best go see what's up!

Have a great day!

Susie
Old July 8th, 2003, 09:24 AM
Admiral

Suzie sorry to hear it's dark and ugly there. We usually get your weather a few days after you do. I'm looking at bright sunshine and temps are supposed to go to the mid 90's today. Have a Doctor's appt this morning and then it's into the pool for me.

I'm beginning to like this retirement stuff now that the rains have stopped. Can't imagine what I will do when winter returns. Oh well, that's a far off thought so I'll think about it tomorrow. Eh gads I sound like Scarlett O'Hara, wonder where Rhett is?

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old July 8th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning - just a quick check in as it is storming AGAIN here in SE Wisconsin - day 5 in a row!

Old July 8th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

To late for good morning.no matter It is hot hot hot I am painting the trim on the inside of my house., where it is cool. have a nice day and Becky in England good luck to your weekend, I lived over there 2 years and it was pretty cool and rainy most of the tume. Good for flowers Auguste
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Admiral

Ok so make me feel guilty that we have great weather here in my part of CA-- San Jose-- wouldnt mind a bit of rain---it does look like our weather is supposed to be changing with in the next few days--hotter/
Hummm the smell of garlic is in the air too--- mostly in the morning-- getting ready for the Garlic festivale in Gilroy------
Cheer all
Have a great day and smile
April
Old July 8th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Admiral

April, have fun at the annual Gilroy Garlic Festival, I've seen it highlighted on Food Network's the Best Of "annual festivals", it looked like great fun. I'm still not sure that I would try the garlic ice cream. {{grin}}
Old July 8th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Admiral

Yes, I know it's late. Been without cable modem since 5:00 AM. Watch out ML, it's going to be another noisy, stormy night along the 40th parallel. I hate using this phone modem! Gotta go!

Steve
Old July 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Admiral

Another hot 'n humid one here in Montreal, we're hoping it'll cool off a bit before our big fieldtrip on Friday. 50 small kids in a bus for 2 hours in the heat is NOT my idea of a good time!

donna