Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2003, 01:54 PM
Admiral

Default Odd Question??/? Unusual Port

This should probably be posted elsewhere but I wasn't quite sure where the best place to post it would be:

Anyway, on November 22 we are going on the Veendam. The one port that has me stumped is Santo Tomas de Costilla, Guatamala. Most of the tour offerings there are Mayan related and all sound very nice. I am very tempted by the Copan Ruins tour but it is quite expensive. Has anybody here done this tour or any of the other tours, all of which sound fascinating to me. This is a very hard choice and I don't want to be disappointed, if at all possible.

So far my second choice, which is far more affordable, is the Rio Dulce and Quinigua Ruins Tour. I usually prefer to take more private tours and am very open to that if such excursions are available. I'm in the dark and need help...

Thank you in advance for any advice!
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2003, 03:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Odd Question??/? Unusual Port

Wow, if I were you, I would jump at the chance to see the Copan ruins! As I'm sure you know, Copan was one of the greatest Mayan cities. Even if it was expensive, I'd have no hesitation in booking the tour! This may be your only chance to see it.

Good luck deciding.

Cheers,
Michelle B.