Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning.....

Good morning cruisers! I think I've finally figured it out....the kids are trying to kill me! Spent 12 hours putting the top coat(s) on the hardwood floors yesterday. Now I can hardly move! But the floors do look great. My only consolation is the kids are leaving Friday for a week's vacation...then I'll get a break! Have a great one!

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Good Monday Morning.....

Good morning from Orlando where it's been a quieter morning than I expected. The kids go back to school today and they're being amazingly chipper and friendly to each other. Wonder how long that will last. It's my daughters senior year (cha-ching!) and my son is a freshman. This is the first year in 16 years that I don't have to stop at daycare or school on my way to work......yahoo!!!!!!!!!
Angela Z.
Old August 11th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers. I'm back from the family cruise on the Rhapsody, and PCD and Mondays do NOT complement each other. If I wasn't so stingy with my vacation days I would love to have just one more day off.... Cruise was great, weather was hot, and there are around a dozen more new cruisers today that will have to deal with their "land legs" and post cruise blues (I did warn them-lol) Ingrid

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old August 11th, 2003, 07:57 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning!

Glad the cruise was great Mermaid, great to hear from you! Ahhh, more cruisers with PCD that will start looking at brochures, search the web for the next one! :-)

Bet those floors look great, Mary Lou! I love wood floors, wish I had them! I'm not big on carpet, only have that in the livingroom, mainly to battle the cold!

I'm getting excited, one month from today I'll be winging my way to Orlando to meet Jennifer and then it will be on to Port Canaveral to sail on the Glory!

Wahoo getting closer! Glory Days in September!

Susie
Old August 11th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Admiral

Hi to ML, Angela, Ingrid & all you CMs,

Sorry, Mary Lou, but you can't charge them with Attempted Murder (a felony). However, you can charge them with Testing the Limits of Endurance (a misdemeanor). Get a lawyer!

As Angela pointed out, it's Back To School Day here in Orange County, Florida. If your schools are back in session, wherever you may be, please remember to watch out for the kids and for the school buses (especially while stopped or stopping). A small child's life is a terrible thing to waste!

Welcome back, Mermaid.

Jack

Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old August 11th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates,

MaryLou, it's good to hear that you are still with us. :-) I bet that house is really looking good. What A MOM!

Welcome Home Mermaid. Boy did that week go by fast. Hope you are already looking at another cruise to relieve the PCD. I'm glad to hear you all had such a good time and that there are some more cruisers joining in with those of us addicts.

Angela, it's hard to believe that school is starting already in some places. Good to hear that the kids got off alright today and things were peaceful.

Have a good Monday all.

Phyll

Old August 11th, 2003, 09:14 AM
TomS

Good morning from the Mile High City!

Going to be another hot one today with highs in the mid 90s. My poor AC bill is going to be outrageous. Can't wait to cool off on a deck chair with a great refreshing adult beverage in my hands.

TomS
Old August 11th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates.

MaryLou, enjoy your kids vacation:-) I'm sure the floors look great.

Welcome home Merm, glad you had fun on your cruise. Traveling with friends and family is always a pleasure. Get out the brochures and start to plan your next one. Will go a long way towards soothing that PCD.

School already. The kids here in NY don't go back for another 3 weeks at least. Seems awfully early to me. They must get out early.

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old August 11th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Still sunny and hot in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies. We've been getting the odd late evening thunder shower, but nothing serious.

They are predicting a change in our weather mid week. Hope we don't get too much rain, as I'm scheduled to play golf in a Hooter's tournament Thursday. Would hate to see all those young ladies in wet t-shirts. <VBG>

Old August 11th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Monday Morning.....

Good morning from FL...drove to Tampa saturday and sunday night and I saw the Sensation at the Pier. Last night as we got off the exit the Sensation was pulling out! I was screaming saying"Take me Take me" My husband thought I was nuts!

My kids are still at home, they will start school next monday. Which means this week will be school supply week etc. One of our friends is moving out of FL tomorrow so we are saying good bye tonight. They are moving back to NY to be with kids and grand kids.....

Everyone have a great day.........

Old August 11th, 2003, 11:29 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone! Cloudy and cool and damp here in SE Wisconsin. Supposed to clear off later today and become sunny and cool!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old August 11th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Admiral

Morning all--- gee Ive have PCD since March-- and my husband doesnt care that I am suffering ---lol
Glad to hear all went well with the Merfolks first and I'm sure not the last family cruise---
Have a great day-- sunny in CA
Cheers all
April
Old August 11th, 2003, 12:49 PM
Admiral

Afternoon everyone. Busy weekend and busier morning and this is the first time I've gotten to the internet.

Welcome back, Mermaid. Hope your PCD eases soon.

Wishing everyone a great start to their week.

Cheers,
Michelle B.