Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2003, 09:00 AM
keukamom

Default Newark Long Term Parking

Any suggestions for long term parking at Newark Liberty Airport for 8/30/03?
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Newark Long Term Parking

Check out web site avistarparking.com.
Avistar is an off premises long term parking that has locations at all the NY area airports. Gram and I use them all the time as does almost everyone I work with. They are safe, secure, efficient and less money than airport long term parking. There are discount coupons available on the web site.
Old August 13th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Palm Trees

Default Re: Re: Newark Long Term Parking

You can also try Corporate Parking. We drive to the lot, they take us to the gate in a new van, wash your car while you're away, and have your car ready in the driveway when you return. Smooth, inexpensive and safe operation.

We've used them for years and put out recommendations, as well. Their number is 908-354-8855. They do have a 1-800 number, but I don't have it on hand.
Old August 13th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Newark Long Term Parking

I have used the Days Inn Airport two times for parking my car for one week. A overnight stay is required and they have a shuttle service to the airport which is just a couple of miles away.