Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2003, 06:38 AM
Yeoman

Default Sunday AM and the Sun is out

Good Morning everybody,
Mike M, I am seriously considering sending Kramer a snack. Larry, my male cat decided again to pull his nocturnal adventures. Ugh, 4am again after 2x in and out he decided he had to look at himself in the mirroe off my dresser and this invoved knocking most stuff off. I threatened him with Fed Ex to Kramer. Actually laid down and went to sleep. But, the sun is shining and there is a hint of cool in the air and the sky looks great, only a few clouds blowing in. Should be agreat day. To all of you up North, let me know how the leaves are doing. We miss the change at this time of year. Keep the snow thank you but Fall is great. Steve, we were thinking of you and your pool adventures. In deference to Henri we drained the pool down quite far and as a result of no rain had to spend yesterday evening refilling it. I'll take having to refill the pool over alot of rain. To all of you leavinfg today, Bon Voyage, It looks absolutely gorgeous here in FL. The best day we have had in a couple of weeks.
Anne
Sponsored Links
Old September 7th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Sunday AM and the Sun is out

Good morning Anne & CMs,

Wow! Where is everybody this morning? I figured I'd be #5 or so on the board today, but this is ridiculous! Wake up people!

Henri died yesterday, and nobody showed up at the wake. Fabian did a real job on poor Bermuda, and it looks like they'll be doing an extensive cleanup. I don't know what's happening as concerns the cruise ships there or headed there.

Have a good Sunday, CruiseMates.

Jack

Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old September 7th, 2003, 08:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where it's pretty gray but at least it's not raining. Will spend today catching up on everything before the next work week starts.
Angela Z.
Old September 7th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Admiral

YAAAAAAAAWWWWN! Good Morning, Cruisemates.

The pool is closed! I know because my back has yet to shut up about the bending- stooping- twisting-turning-reaching associated with disconnecting the filters and lines.
I'm somewhat surprised I can move today.

Yesterday was absolutley perfect weather. A few of the older folks at the birthday party actually moved to a table in the direct sunlight, because they felt chilly in the shade. I hope I retain my tolerance for cool, redolent (leaves) autumn breezes as I approach their age.

This week will be full of packing. I still have to experiment with placement of the luggage. The chair will likely be in the passenger compartment with my sister-in-law--sorry baout that. The wheels will packed with the luggage. The tools, axles, nuts, etc will be in a small fanny pack zip-strapped to the chair. There should be room for all!

Have a great day--time to get ready for Church.

Steve

Until Enchantment.
Until Inspiration
Sensation 2/03
Old September 7th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Admiral

Morning all, from Montreal, where Summer left us yesterday, and Fall arrived today.It's cool and cloudy and not very promising, but surprisingly no sign of leaves turning colour just yet. Shopping is on the agenda for today, and possibly some preliminary pool-closing adventures at my mom's house. Only got to use the darn thing once this summer!

donna

Old September 7th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Happy Sunday to All, It is sunny ,breezy and fairly nice for a change! Summer in SE Florida is slowly on its way out! ;^ ))) Looking forward to the low 80's again! Felt so good to sleep in for a change. We wish you all a wonderful day.

Jeanne&Ellis

Old September 7th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Still hot hot hot in Calgary with temps in the 80s, but nights are cooling off some, and notice a few leaves starting to turn. Since the beginning of July it's been the best stretch I can remember here for driving a convertible.

Today's schedule has football watching in the early part of the day, and a golf game later on. The tough life <G>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old September 7th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates! Have a good Sunday.

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old September 7th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Good morning from the Arizona desert, where we are actually a little cooler than we had been. Not a lot, but every little bit counts! I hope all of you have a great day and take advantage of what is left of your weekend.

Old September 7th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI where the weather is once again perfect.

Anne, we have just a few leaves turning color right now. I'm planning to collect some to bring down to my niece when we return to Florida in October. She may be a little old to appreciate them now, but it's fun collecting them anyway. (I miss my preschool teaching.)

My little Frosty dog got stung pretty bad yesterday when he stepped on a bee. He wasn't able to put weight on his foot for a few hours. Thankfully he's better today, and Jake and I have cleaned up all the fallen apples so hopefully he won't step on any more.

Steve, I see that Isabel has now reached hurricane status. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she stays way out of your way for next week. The odds look good for you.

Phyll

Old September 7th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone - just quickly checking before I start doing the housework I put off yesterday......sigh......

I hope everyone has a great day!

Old September 7th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. I slept in till about 8:15 as I was up till about 2 am watching Minority Report. Not a bad flick in my opinion. As I'm typing this my neighbor is mowing, I probably should too but don't feel like it. No change in the leaves as yet hear in NE Illinois although the neighbors apples are starting to get red. The weather is good so I think I'll go out and enjoy it. Have a great afternoon and I'll see ya on the boards.

Brilliance, 2/14/05
Brilliance, 2/13/06
Brilliance, 2/12/07
Explorer, 2/3/08
Jewel, 2/9/09
Jewel, 2/1/10, RCI cancelled our cruise, (insert sound of sobbing)

Old September 7th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Admiral

Good Morning! Just got back from church. Now getting some lunch and going to finish minor housecleaning and general purpose garage straightening.
Have a great Sunday!

Old September 7th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Admiral

A hurricane now! TW to TD to TS to hurricane. From egg to adult--imago that!

All current projected paths have her making an even sharper turn than her older brother.
Now we'll see if the latest wave hatches into Juan.

I can't help it--gotta laugh!

Steve

Until Enchantment.
Until Inspiration
Sensation 2/03 .
Old September 7th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Uhh Steve - They think this one may not turn as much now.......a high pressure system will be building over the Atlantic and will probably steer the storm a little farther south than Fabian went and make it take a more westerly direction.....I would say the Bahamas should be on the lookout!

Old September 7th, 2003, 03:42 PM
First Mate

Well it's more like good afternoon here in KY. FL has successfully launched their clouds this way. Not raining thankfully but is overcast. At least it's not hot. Hopefully you guys down there will get to dry out some!!!

Everyone hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Carnival Spirit