CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Door decorations for CruiseMates (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/265363-door-decorations-cruisemates.html)

CruzNut September 20th, 2003 10:03 PM

Door decorations for CruiseMates

Does anyone have available door decorations for CruiseMates? Something special to copy and print to put on our doors. Would be quite appropriate if it also had something to do with Halloween for the Panamaniacs cruise.

MaryLou September 21st, 2003 05:38 AM

Re: Door decorations for CruiseMates

CruzNut: I don't know that there are any "CruiseMates" door decoration...but you sure could make some. I had a door decorating contest last March on Brilliance. I was amazed at the creativity I saw! Have fun with it.

Jim Bragg September 21st, 2003 08:55 AM

Re: Re: Door decorations for CruiseMates

Cruznut,
So far on all of the CM cruises we have made our own and usually have a door decorating contest and judging. Now that you mention it, it might be a good idea to have something basic to get started with that has the CM Logo and all.....MaryLou, idea?
Jim

rollerdonna September 21st, 2003 09:30 AM

Speaking of CM logo and Mary Lou, is there any word on those T-shirts you've been promising?

donna

pamda September 21st, 2003 04:13 PM

On the Let's Get Lei'd (1) cruise, Linda made door magnets for everyone with their names in "Hawaiian."

My buddies who had sorta forgotten to tell me for SIX MONTHS that they were coming had door magnets that said, "We surprised the Hell out of Pamda."

Mine said "My friends surprised the Hell out of ME !!!"

They are still on the fridge.

I used a panda kite for my door decor. It ended up in the strangest places.

We were especially grateful for Tweety's door decor, two cabins down. It was, well, fluffy. And very welcome late at night as we were trudging "home."

CruzNut September 21st, 2003 07:03 PM

Yes, Mike - I'd love to have the logo (extra big???). Thanks.

Set4cruz September 22nd, 2003 11:57 AM

I went to a party store. They have all kinds of ideas!

CruzNut September 22nd, 2003 07:33 PM

Okay ... and what do you use to attach decorations to the door without damaging the door???

Lisa September 23rd, 2003 12:24 AM

Two sided tape.

MaryLou September 23rd, 2003 06:03 PM

Donna: The T-shirts have arrived. The Cruise Boutique will be on the Home Page very soon....keep watching.