Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2003, 11:23 AM
First Mate

Default Mom has found...

Good Morning everyone. Thank you so much for welcoming me aboard...I'm overwhelmed by the responses!In anawer to a few of your inquiries....it's been such a long time since Anne was a little girl(oops, sorry Anne) I can't remember anything that was an embarressment to us! Dad and I live in a small town in New Hampshire. We are both Yankee fans and we were quite happy last night. I'm looking forward to cruising with Anne and our youngest daughter in Dec.It"s always a lot of fun when we're together. Have a happy day....Mom
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: Mom has found...

Welcome Anne's Mom, sorry I think I missed this yesterday. This is so much fun having all these friends to chat with. Sounds like a fun time for the three of you doing a cruise togehter. Enjoy the day and have a great weekend

Jeanne(&Ellis)

Old October 10th, 2003, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Mom has found...

Nice to have you posting again with us mom. You sound like you have a wonderful family. I am a Yankee from MA. originally and now from WI and FL. Although I'm not a great sports fan (actually a fair weather friend) I'm rooting for my old Red Socks this year. I know it will take a miracle, but I'm looking for that.

I never got to New Hampshire until I was an adult, and I have to say you have one beautiful state! Those White Mountains are awesome. I can't believe it took so long for me to see them.

Anyway, glad you've joined us.

Phyll

Old October 13th, 2003, 10:35 AM
First Mate

Default Re: New Hampshire

Good Morning. It's a beautiful day here in New England and the foliage is outstanding. We have been to Mt. Washington a few times this year and it is a magnificent area. The first trip was with Anne and her family, then with our youngest daughter and her family. They came up from R.I. The final trip was when our son was part of the annual bike race up the auto road to the summit! We had to be at the lodge before the race began at 7AM. What a mornng...it was so foggy you culdn't see more than a foot ahead and the winds were 65 miles per hour! Thought we were going to be blown off the mountain. Not only that but we were soaking wet from the heavy fog. Despite it all wouldn't have wanted to miss the experience . Our son made the climb in less than 2 hrs. Have a happy day.
Old October 13th, 2003, 10:40 AM
First Mate

Default Re: New Hampshire

Good Morning. It's a beautiful day here in New England and the foliage is outstanding. We have been to Mt. Washington a few times this year and it is a magnificent area. The first trip was with Anne and her family, then with our youngest daughter and her family. They came up from R.I. The final trip was when our son was part of the annual bike race up the auto road to the summit! We had to be at the lodge before the race began at 7AM. What a mornng...it was so foggy you culdn't see more than a foot ahead and the winds were 65 miles per hour! Thought we were going to be blown off the mountain. Not only that but we were soaking wet from the heavy fog. Despite it all wouldn't have wanted to miss the experience . Our son made the climb in less than 2 hrs. Have a happy day.