Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default It's shaping up to be a CM group cruise reunion

Gee.. got a list of names from Nancy today of those who are booked on this CruiseMates group on the Spirit.

It's going to be like a CM group cruise reunion.

We have Pipefit and Mrs. Fit<G> - from last years Legend, Tigercat - from Rhapsody of the seas, John and Priscilla - from the Med Millennium and Princess New Years cruise, Don & Yasmin - from almost all the group cruises we've done<G>, Lydia and Caear from Legend, Paul and Linda from a few different CM group trips, Al & Myra from the New Years cruise.... and a bunch of CM group cruise rookies to break in.

This is a wonderful FUN group of people! I can't wait to see all the old friends again... and make new ones. Anyone looking for a great time, should sign up to join us NOW! We'll be gentle (to start with)<G>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: It's shaping up to be a CM group cruise reunion

Hey Kuki - say Hi to Pipefit and the Mrs. for me!!! Sure wish they were going on the Island Princess with us!

Old October 13th, 2003, 10:16 AM
susancruzs

Sounds fun, wish I could be there, too! Would be great to meet some more CM's and see those I know!

Susie
Old October 13th, 2003, 03:31 PM
John F.

Hi Kuki:
Sure sounds like there is a terrific group of people going on the Spirit in Jan. You forgot
to add the Panama Canal cruise we did with you and Geela on Holland America's Amsterdam a few years ago. We are leaving on our next cruise this coming Friday on the Island Princess. Hope you guys really enjoy your upcoming Costa cruise in Nov.
You will love the Toga night. Happy Sailing. John & Priscilla
Old October 14th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey Mike, I would like to go to the big island. Did they finish that tunnel yet?

Hi Lisa, Have fun on the holloween cruise. I would go but hard to get away that time of year for that long. Jan. is a great time for me. I can spend all my Christmas loot. I return all the kids toys for CASH!!!