Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Yeoman

Default Sat. Morning, rise and shine

Good Morning all you sleepy headed cruisemates,
Get, get out and enjoy your day!!!! Ok, I have had enough caffeine. Got to go do some laps in Pool before having to be at church for 7. Last day of rummage sale. Will be ready to drop this afternoon. It is still dark here in ST Pete. but a great breeze and cool (60's) It's getting to be snow-bird season here. Met DH's grandmother and aunt and uncle at airport yesterday. They are down for the winter. Nana is 91 and has almost spent as many winters here in Fl as she did up north. They arrived with winter jackets for the kids. My Fl babies wear winter coats at 50. To all you SDM's keep counting, days are closing in. I am starting my checklist his week for Dec.
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Sat. Morning, rise and shine

Good morning Anne and all Cruisemates who follow. Not sure what I'm doing up at this ungodly hour. I don't even have the excuse of having something to do early this morning. It's pretty cold up here. Mid 40's. I'm not ready for winter yet. Arghhhh!

Still have 35 more sleeps till NCL FUN ON THE SUN, Thanksgiving Cruisemates cruise. Lots of days before we get to SD status.

Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old October 18th, 2003, 06:25 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to cruisingks

Good afternoon from Germany!

Its a beautiful day here! Dh and I were busy running errands this morning. Now he is off with a friend for probably the last motorcycle ride of the year. Im off in a bit with a friend to a fall market/festival. Should be fun.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. Enjoy it!

karen
Old October 18th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Admiral

Good monring Anne, Tweety, Karen and all the CM's to follow. Sure is a different looking morning here in the "Burgh" than it was last Saturday in Baltimore. I cannot believe it has been a week already. I'm procrastinating this morning. I really need to clean the house before we go to Ohio for a wedding. I have this superstition that I cannot go on a trip and leave a dirty house behind. You all have a great day!

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old October 18th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Saturday Morning CMs,

It is a beautful "fall" day in SE Florida. We wiosh you all a great weekend. Can't wait until we are "SDM" enjoy the last few days before you leave. The weather sounds like itwill be just about perfect for your arrival.

Jeanne&Ellis
Summit 3/15/04

Old October 18th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Sat. Morning, rise and shine

Good morning from cool swfl....turned the AC off and all the windows are open.This is a first for us this year.....Daughter has butterflies in her stomach for the audition..now she does not want to go to FT Myers..we will see.

I know the snowbirds are here.Wal-Mart parking lot is so full ...I can't stand it. Okay off I go to take a shower and start our family day.............

Old October 18th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Florida too.

It is a bit cooler out there today, but I'm not sure I noticed a big change. Still feels warm to me, but comfortable. I could take this every day.

We've been up for a while, gone for breakfast and Jake just got back from his walk. I've been trying to figure out all the banking changes etc. and soon I'm heading to the ironing board. Actually it's so nice out, I just might hold off on that til another day. :-)

Drive careful ML on your way to Ohio and have a great time.

Phyll

Old October 18th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Admiral

Morning all from Montreal where I am the sleepy-head this morning! Outside, it's brisk, but mostly sunny. Supposed to be a cold, wet weekend here, so I guess I will be doing housework, and maybe finishing up my photo album/scrapbook on the Legend cruise.
Have a great weekend all!

donna

Old October 18th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Morning all, it might be nice outside but I don't know yet. Gotta get a cup of coffee then head down to the restaurant to replace the stereo system which shot craps last night. I'm not going to try to fix it, just throw it out and get a new one. I haven't bought one in over 10 years and can't believe they haven't gone down in price like other electronic equipment. Anybody got a jukebox they'd like to sell cheap?

Might check in later if I can get logged in with my laptop.

See ya,

Regards,
Thomas
Old October 18th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Admiral

GMCM-...-

I'm back. Thank you for all your well wishes.

Today, my knee feels almost normal. I don't feel the need to keep it elevated. I'm able to put sufficient weight on it to walk without a walker, back to a single cane. It feels great to be able to shower again!

I even managed to squeeze my way back into my radio/computer room to post this message. And..as a getwell present, Chris bought me a new fax/scanner/printer. Not nearly as proprietary as the previous one. I'll try later today to post my photo in the Mates' Faces album, if I find time.

Happy berthday and bon voyage to all who sail this weekend. Everyone else, have a great day!

Steve

Until Inspiration
Sensation 2/03
Enchantment 9/03
Old October 18th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone. Slept in this morning and am just relaxing for another hour or so before I start the laundering and packing and dishes,e tc. Going to be a gorgeous weekend here in the midwest!

Steve - glad to see you are feeling almost normal again!

Old October 18th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Slept in late this morning, and awoke to a gorgeous day. Might reach 75 F in Calgary today. GREAT weather for mid October here!!

Will put the top down, and take my father out for brunch.

When I got home from work yesterday, I spent a bit of time, and got Sam worked into chasing and retrieving frisbees. This is one SMART pooch! He's 11 weeks old now, and just learning that he can jump. Sure it won't be too long before he's picking frisbees out of the air.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/