Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to cruisingks
Default Coffee´s hot! Good morning!

Made some tea for you, Donna!

Beautiful morning here. I was happy to hear that this perfect fall weather will be continuing through the weekend.

Looks like another busy day here. I´ve got some cooking prep. to do today and I´m not in the mood! I´d rather be outside enjoying the weather!

Enjoy your day!

karen
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Coffee´s hot! Good morning!

Just grabbed a cup. How are you doing? Read your post about Goofy. thats a wonderful idea and will also give you comfort. Take lots of pictures! Animals are oh so much more than pets. They are family members. Its so hard to say good bye. Hang in there and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. When my first cat was in her last stages, I took to carrying her just like a baby constantly and she finally passed quietly in my arms. She was like my child. I had had her for 17 years. Ask your friends for their funniest Goofy stories. You will get alot of joy out of hearing what the believe were the funny adventures. Hang in there
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old November 6th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Admiral

Good morning cruisers! Texas is finally going to give in and allow FALL to arrive. Instead of 85 degrees, the high today is expected to be around 71 or so. YEAH! Now, if only we could get a little rain with that cool front.

The cruise advertisements coming in the mail are really stacking up. One day, one of them might just put me over the edge to book. I live for the day that insanity prevails and throws logic out the window! I think I have a case of PCD.

Ya'll have a great weekend. I'm outa-town again this weekend-one more family wedding to attend for the year. Whew. See ya,

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old November 6th, 2003, 04:57 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Coffee´s hot! Good morning!

Good morning from still dark swfl.....going to my counseling this morning and I guess I have some errands to run too..weekend is almost here...

Michelle how was the movie? Without given it away please tell me ! I am a huge Matrix fan, in fact the whole family is......

Old November 6th, 2003, 05:32 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. I still cannot get used to how dark it is outside when I drive to work. Very depressing. Last night I took advantage of the "Veteran's Day" sales at the mall. I could not believe how crowded the stores were. I guess people really are getting started on the Holiday shopping. I knocked off two more gifts on my list last night. It was a nice evening because I went with Jackie. Since she has moved out, I don't see her all that often anymore. I didn't not get home until 9 p.m.....after leaving the house at 6:00 a.m. yesterday. Needless to say, I'm not very chipper this morning! I'll need a couple of cups of tea this morning before I become human. Have a good one.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old November 6th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where you'd never know it's November, at least weather wise. High's in the high 80's and today is supposed to be just as rainy as yesterday.
We know it's November though because all the stores are decked out for Christmas now. Just can't get into the holiday mood yet........too much going on with the new house, and the football team making the playoffs (meaning the band has another week to go at least when this would have been the last week......happy for the football team but more than ready for marching season to be over!)
Angela Z.
Old November 6th, 2003, 06:40 AM
Admiral

Checking in from Florida, the state with two time zones but one speed........slow!

Sorry to hear about Goofy, it's sad! They do know when their time has come and they are prepared. When I had to put Harley to sleep years ago I took Zep in the room afterwards to see him so he knew. I didn't want him searching all over the house for him and going into depression not knowing where his companion was. Within a day Zep was his normal chipper self and had taken over the position of Alpha dog in the house.

Regards,
Thomas
Old November 6th, 2003, 07:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning from a very wet Long Island. It poured last nite, thunder and lightening, the whole bit. The sun is trying to peek thru this morning, but it is chilly and supposed to be getting downright cold by the end of the weekend. I'm never ready for that. Give me warm.

Was offered a temporary job yesterday and going to a training session today. This is cool. I don't think I was cut out to be a lady of leisure. It sounds real nice but actually is quite boring. Now if there were unlimited funds so that I could cruise all the time I might be able to live with it, but just sitting around the house all the time is just not for me. We'll see how this works out.

I did of course tell them immediately that Thanksgiving week was not an option for working since there are only 14 more sleeps till NCL FUN ON THE SUN, Thanksgiving Cruisemates cruise. They agreed that this would be OK, so it's off to work I go.!

CU all later. Have a good day everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old November 6th, 2003, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Good morning from a very soggy rainy SE Florida. Lots of street flooding and downpours. I'm just hoping I can make it to the place where I will be getting my Fl drivers license this morning. I'll bring my oars along just in case. :-)

Missed you in chat last night ML, but I'm glad to hear you were shopping with Jackie and having fun. Hope that morning cup of tea helps you feel better.

Take care all,
Phyll

Old November 6th, 2003, 07:33 AM
susancruzs

Good Morning Everyone!

Crisp and cool here this a.m., first hard freeze, definitely in the 20's! Bright and sunny though, which is what matters to me!

Good for you, Tweety! I am still waiting to hear from Manpower and don't know how long that will take!

Karen, sad about Goofy, pets get to seem like people and have such personality!

Have a great day everyone!

Susie
Old November 6th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Karen, thanks for thinking of me with the tea! Having one right now!
Weather here continues to be miserable, gray and wet, but not quite so cold. It's definately November. Last night, I spent over an hour on the phone with my daughter, who is about to move into her 1st apt. (She has been living with my mother for the past year for reasons too numerous to mention). That's the most time I've spent talking to her in the past year - we are both so excited about her new apartment. Hopefully, this will be the start of mending our relationship....
By the way, if you haven't seen it, Steve's posting of "They Found Nemo" is hilarious!

donna

Old November 6th, 2003, 08:31 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. Today's the last workday of the week for me, YAY! Then we're off to St. Augustine and Jacksonville to take care of some wedding chores and also have some fun.

Sue, the movie had been sold out since Saturday so we didn't get to see it! How annoying!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old November 6th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Still chilly, but seeing a bit of sun in Calgary. We may make it over the freezing mark this weekend. Unfortunately the start of a long winter season here. Guess that's why I have two cruises and a trip to Vegas scheduled in the next 3 months <G>

Karen.. sad news about Goofy. Just a hard thing to get through!

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old November 6th, 2003, 10:30 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good morning CMs, Phyll you and I are in the saw "boat". I hate when this rain keeps coming, this is not the SE FL, weather I enjoy although at least we don't have to shovel it!! Have a good day everyone.

Jeanne