Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2003, 01:05 PM
Asealady

Default do they celebrate birthdays on NCL

My husband's birthday is on our crusie on the Dawn next week. Do they come bring a cake in the dining room and I guess I would have to go request that earlier that day.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Admiral

Default Re: do they celebrate birthdays on NCL

Have not cruised on NCL yet, but would guess if you told the matre'd earlier in the day or the day before they would take care of it.

Carnival Glory
Old November 10th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Admiral

I misunderstood the question...

...I thought maybe I would never grow older if I continuously sailed aboard NCL :-)

Just think, being at sea and never celebrating another birthday!

marc
Old November 10th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Yeoman

Yes, we had 2 annivesaries with our tablemates on the sun and they got cakes. They do it for birthdays and anniversaries. It's too bad you didn't mention this sooner as you can have your cabin decorated also with balloons, signs, confetti and a full size birthday cake all for $30. You have to order it at least 3 weeks prior to cruising I believe. I had it done as a surprise for my husband. It was really nice, though we felt sorry for the cabin steward having to vaccum up all of the confetti.

Luanne

Old November 11th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Asealady

Default Re: Re: do they celebrate birthdays on NCL

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the info. Our travel agent knows about the birthday and said she was doing something special. My birithday is the day after his. We went to a online TA and got a great price. But, I find you dont have that special realationship with your TA sitting across from them in person. Anyway leaving Sunday on the Dawn and cant wait!

Happy Cruising!