Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Y2C
Default Monday morning all

It rained here all day Sunday. Monday is a promise of sunshine.

Wishing all of you the best. The holidays are right around the corner and I for one am really behind on all the items that need to make that special day a happy one.
VOS chat rat cruise Feb 22, 2004
Radiance West Coastal Cruise May 2,2004
Constellation transatlantic Sept 7, 2004

Sponsored Links
Old December 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Monday morning all

Good moning mates....mondays can't stand them. But today we are going to see the Nutcracker with the 5th graders.......Our christmas tree is up and it is is as tall as the ceiling 11 feet..very tall....it looks so pretty. I just love real trees.

I hope everyone is doing well....

Old December 8th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Admiral

Good morning Steve, Sue and all the CruiseMates to follow: Steve, you'd better get moving on the holiday items! Not too many days left. Sue, have a great time at the Nutcracker. My Christmas tree is up also....but it is only 32" high! Just the perfect size. Jackie and Jason got a 7' tree...which barely made it with their 8' ceilings. Her tree-topper is pretty big. Yesterday was very nice....a nice way to celebrate my birthday. Although, today is my "official" birthday...but I'm at work and it is life as usual. You all have a great day and stay warm.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old December 8th, 2003, 06:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Between baking cookies all day and into the evening on Saturday and spending the day at diabetes education yesterday (talk about opposites!) I feel really behind on things and have to go to work today. Oh well, the laundry will still be there when I get home tonight and the grocery shopping will get squeezed in somewhere.
Angela Z.
Old December 8th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Admiral

Good morning Steve, Sue, Marylou, Angela, Mike and all who follow. Finally the sun is shining here on Long Island. Perhaps some of this snow will melt. Just think in two weeks it will be winter. :-) Can't imagine what will be in store for us then.

Happy Birthday for real today Marylou. Hope today is as happy as yesterday was.

Steve I have a solution for you (not that you know you have a problem). Why not take the extra few days and come on the Hawaii cruise with us. If you figure in the weekend days it's really only a few days.

Sue enjoy Nutcracker.

Can't even talk about Christmas trees, we haven't bought ours yet. Still trying to get the bedroom done and haven't had time to think about Christmas decorations. Angela, cookies are another thing that have to be done. As for shopping, the storm this weekend sure put a hitch in my shopping. Think I'm in the same boat that you are Steve. Behind!!! Guess I had better get moving.

Have a good day Cruisemates.

Carnival Glory
Old December 8th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Admiral

Good morning all from Florida

Since it's Monday the schedule here calls for coffee at the cafe with my brother and then lunch with him and his lady friends at the cafe later. In between I need to continue with my Christmas cards and get some errands done.

Have a good one all.

Phyll

Old December 8th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Admiral

Morning everyone, glad to hear most of you have done your trees, some shopping and even cookies! I can say that cards have been mailed, a few presents bought, no baking done, and last night the kids did the tree for me, so I am not quite so far behind! This week at work, we have our annual staff Xmas dinner, so that's another night's shopping shot. Thanks goodness the stores are open every night now, I'd never get anything done!

donna

Old December 8th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Admiral

Morning all from chilly NE Fl.

I hate Mondays too. I've got visitors in from Delaware this week which will keep me busy doing things other than my normal job. Wonder why they choose to visit Florida this time of year?

We're doing a Chrismas party at the restaurant tonight for 60 people. We are usually closed on Mondays and it's my night to do maintenance but these parties are easy and good cruising money.

Regards,
Thomas
Old December 8th, 2003, 07:58 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Monday morning all

It is minus 12 here in Ontario . but we have little snow now.the santa parade went off without much ado except alot of cold kids with cold little fingers & toes lots of tears due to the weather. I myself ended up with the flu...Today my daughter turns 15 & she is going to her first formal with her first "real" boyfriend. So wish me luck as I face the growing teen years!!
Old December 8th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Admiral

Oooh, Sassy, been there, done that. Daughter is now almost 20, but now my son is 15!
If we survive the teen years, I think we deserve a cruise, don't you?

donna

Old December 8th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Admiral

Good morning Cruisemates. I am very busy this week but also very excited. I have no idea how I'm going to get any work done this week!

Cheers,
Michelle B.

Old December 8th, 2003, 09:07 AM
First Mate

Good Morning everyone! Can't we just go back to bed!!! Anyone baking cookies I would like to apply as your official taste tester! I know how important to get those recipes just right and I certainly would hate for a "bad" cookie to get by

Everyone have a great day...... Im sitting here dreaming of a big ole boat that's just waiting for this mermaid to get there

Carnival Spirit

Old December 8th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Admiral

Good Monday morning, all dug-out from the weekend storm, February 14th on the Golden can't come soon enough. Our tree is up, need to finish decking it. I have about 80% of my baking done, freezer is getting full of bread and cookies, I think baking and decorating will be tomorrow's project as i have the day off from work.
Old December 8th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning CMs, It is quite chilly today around 60 degrees, in SE Florida, but felt good to sleep in our own bed last night. I really missed you guys. When I have some time I will try and give a little taste of our cruise, but i am not a good person with words, like some people i won't mention. Ellis will post pictures later on today i will give you all a heads up. have a great day.

Jeanne

Old December 8th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Admiral

Cool and crisp here in San Jose--but the sun is coming out and its supposed to be a nice day------
Wishing everyone a great day-- stay warm--- safe -etc etc----
Cheers all
April
Old December 8th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to StevieSegel Send a message via Yahoo to StevieSegel

good morning CruiseMates from the Neptune Internet Access Kiosk - Terminal A - San Jose Airport

Flight to San Diego boards in about 1/2 hour.....on my way to the Mercury

May check in on the boards at an internet cafe in port or perhaps on-board if the fees don't scare me too much.......these boards have become addictive and my "no internet on vacation" rule might just bend a bit

See Ya

Stephanie
StevieSegel@aol.com
5pm today.........on board Celebrity Mercury/Mexican Riviera
Old December 8th, 2003, 11:38 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Monday morning all

Happy birthday Mary Lou, hope you have a great day.

Old December 8th, 2003, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good morning everyone from cloudy and soon to be rainy SE Wisconsin.....at least it is warm enough to keep this stuff from turning to the white stuff for another day and a half! Hope everyone has a great day!